Kristofer68ss is offline Associate Member

How do i make 4ad transdermal with dermabolics matrix

i have 24g's(pill form) of 4-ad. I would like to make it into a transdermal spray.I will be doing a 40day cycle of 1-tu and would like to stack it at 600mgED with it.

Any advice on making and dosing is greatly appreciated.

I searched and could only find this post
    Transport Matrix

Bryan3, MacrophalgeAlpha69, and Prolangtum seem to be the experts.. Please help gentlemen.
    Last edited by Kristofer68ss; 05-26-2006 at 07:13 PM.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Look in the labratory section, there are alot of posts on how to make transdermals with bulk powder.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    You cant use the oral version in a transdermal due to the fillers that they use in the capsules

They wont allow it to be absorbed into the skin properly and you also dont want to absorb fillers through your skin....

unfortuneatley oral is the only way to go for you....

cmax is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68ss
    i have 24g's(pill form) of 4-ad. I would like to make it into a transdermal spray.
    Damn it. Based on your other thread. I thought that you had powder format of 4-AD similar to what they used to sell on Bulk Nutrition. Which can be used to make a transdermal.

If they are pills then you are definitely screwed. Any brand named capsules usually contain other substances (fillers) that help you to digest them and process them orally (oral transport matrix). You cannot use any capsule which contains these other substances to make a transdermal. I believe that the BN 4-AD capsules only contain the BN 4-AD powder, but I am not positive on that one.

Just out of curiosity what brand of 4-AD do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    They wont allow it to be absorbed into the skin properly and you also dont want to absorb fillers through your skin....
    Bryan, what type of fillers do they use in these capsules and what type of harm would it do to someone who attempts to take them transdermally?

Thread Information