Thread: Creatine

shogun124 is offline New Member

Creatine

What do you guys think is the best creatine??

ptbyjason Guest
    If anyone says Cell Tech, I know one better. I have to go with Trans-X by Sci-Tech. It has 2 more grams of creatine, zinc, glutamine, arginine, and several other things already in it. Plus it is cheaper. If you want to get it cheap, click on the allsportsnutrition link in my signature.

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    Didnt think id ever say this but celltech its great!
    Ms Figure

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Phosphagen is a good brand, but the majority of creatine all comes from Germany SKW. And is re-badged. As for the carbs added.........the jury is still out.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Anything powdered look for the quality of the powder.Cheaper version do not mix as well and tend not to be so fine and a slight grey appearance in colour.More expensive types are much finer easily desolved in the water/fluid and are very white.

Personally I think Celltech = They do have a good product but so do others and its cheaper and they don,t use people who have been on AS and pretend its all down to using Celltech Creatine......Sorry Ms Figure

lil' juicer is offline Junior Member
    Ptbyjason, I thought glutamine and creatine consumption at the same time was a bad idea, at least from posts I read said so. Don't the two compete for absorbtion?

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by lil' juicer
    Ptbyjason, I thought glutamine and creatine consumption at the same time was a bad idea, at least from posts I read said so. Don't the two compete for absorbtion?

Maybe I missed this somewhere. If so I didn't realize it. Someone give me a link or something on this, I haven't heard it or read it before.

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    No i totally agree with you Billy but as a female i could be prone to water retention some creatine products blow woman out i really thought that Celltech would be the same but ive had no water retention at all but definite strength gains!

But Definitly Billy its very expensive and there are products just as good out there!
    Ms Figure

Yeah bro, PapaPump mentions this in the Creatine/Glutimine thread just below on this page. Says numerous reports about the absorbtion conflict.

Right below

ptbyjason Guest
    ok, I read it, but I haven't seen any proof of it yet. Most people disagreed with the statement that they fight each other. I'm not saying that this might be true, but I, like the others, need to see a scientific report on it.

I can't believe I didn't see this article, I even looked for it, sorry I had to get you to bump it, but I appreciate it.

I haven't seen the evidece either, but I also think what would be the advantage of making up this idea? At least if it is false and you take creatine and glutimine seperately, you have lost nothing. Err on the side of caution.

ptbyjason Guest
    For me personally, it's easier to just to have everything at once. I don't have to worry about taking it later.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Sure PT....take the easy way out you bum! I'll start diggin for that article.

Thread Information