elow78 is offline New Member

Hydroxycut Hardcore and Ephedrine

So, i'm taking hydroxycut hardcore right now, and just came accross a bottle of ephedrine 25mg pills. Does anyone know if taking the ephedrine pills will help?.. i was thinking of starting out with 50mg per day and increasing it over time. Help!

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Ephedrine is very effective between 16-24mg a dose...I would start at 25mg and see how you feel...I would only increase above that per dose if you stop feeling effects..

will it make me feel like shit with the ingredients that hydroxycut hardcore has, mixed with ephedrine?....

bunktown is offline Junior Member
    You will feel fine hydroxycut hardcore per 3 pills is 275mg of caffiene. If I was you I would go down to 2 hardcore pills and 1,25mg ephidrine as one serving. Take that twice a day. You could go take this serving I suggest 3 times a day but you will probablly not need it. I always suggest try to get the best results with the least amount. One more thing Hydroxy hardcore isnt that strong but I used the same combination because I got a bottle for free.

wow, took that shit before my early morning workout, massive energy boost! it felt like i was xenadrine rfa from way back when!! i was sweating like a pig!!

NEW_IN_THE_GAME is offline Associate Member
    I like 25mg ephedrine with 2 pills of xenedrine, or 25mg with 5ml of redline(this one can make u sick for a few minutes) I just cut and used 25mg ephedrine and 2 pills zantrex 3, 2 times a day for 4 weeks, then 3 times a day for 6 weeks. worked awesome.

Thread Information