BLAZE K is offline Associate Member

Heres my 2 months cutting progess.. Can i add some lipoderm?

my lower stomach and love handles dont seem to go away and a profile of me would show it getter but my lower stomach is still out there... can i use some lipoderm or lipoderm ultra? if so which is best?

copenhagen is offline Member
    damn good progress bro. what does the diet/cardio look like? any supplements used while cutting? the reason i ask this is there might be a way you can manipulate your diet/cardio to help you cut some more fat.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I suggest you go ahead and prepare to bulk, you have very little fat left and why be ripped to shreds and not have the size. Good luck in whatever you decide.

Post up your diet as you might need to change it up some to get that extra off not to mention up the cardio a bit. How many days a week do you do cardio?
    ***No source checks!!!***

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    looking better bro...time to bulk like a mo fo

this is what i have been doing on my cut...
    wake up-lipodrene then 45min cardio...
    meal1- 1 scoop of whey, 1/2 cup oatmeal, 4 egg whites(sometimes a slice of wholewhat carb concious bread)

meal2-lean protein, usually just like a chicken breast or a turkey burger or a can of tunafish...

snacks- peanuts, jello, natty PB on a half bananna

meal3- lean protein again

work out

meal4-PWO shake(1 1/2scoop of whey, 1/2 of oats, 1/2 scoop of dextrose)

meal5-lean protein, carbs, veggies...

meal6-random(usually snackin on what i snack on or lean protein at some time of the night)

tomorrow i will be injecting for my first cycle... with 400mg cyp, and the first 2 weeks of the cycle with 40mg of dbols aday

*can i still take my lipodrene just for a bit as i begin my cycle cuz i still want morning cardios and another lipodrene before i work out for the extra push

i think i will keep to almost the same diet because i wanna keep it a very clean bulk but ill def be adding more quantity ill be eating

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BLAZE K

tomorrow i will be injecting for my first cycle... with 400mg cyp, and the first 2 weeks of the cycle with 40mg of dbols aday
    What??? No I think that is a bad idea. Is this a cutting cycle or... Either way you are not ready.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by BLAZE K
    this is what i have been doing on my cut...
    wake up-lipodrene then 45min cardio...
    meal1- 1 scoop of whey, 1/2 cup oatmeal, 4 egg whites(sometimes a slice of wholewhat carb concious bread)

meal2-lean protein, usually just like a chicken breast or a turkey burger or a can of tunafish... ANY FATS IN THERE?

snacks- peanuts, jello, natty PB on a half banannaSnacks?

meal3- lean protein again SUCH AS? WHERE ARE YOUR FATS?

work out

meal4-PWO shake(1 1/2scoop of whey, 1/2 of oats, 1/2 scoop of dextrose)OK!

meal5-lean protein, carbs, veggies...WHAT AMOUNTS?

meal6-random(usually snackin on what i snack on or lean protein at some time of the night) SNACKING AGAIN HUH?

tomorrow i will be injecting for my first cycle... with 400mg cyp, and the first 2 weeks of the cycle with 40mg of dbols adayMY GOD THIS IS INSANE!

*can i still take my lipodrene just for a bit as i begin my cycle cuz i still want morning cardios and another lipodrene before i work out for the extra push

i think i will keep to almost the same diet because i wanna keep it a very clean bulk but ill def be adding more quantity ill be eatingTHAT IS FAR FROM BEING A GOOD DIET LET ALONE A BULKING OR CUTTING ONE, RUN TO THE DIET FORUM WOULD BE MY ADVICE AND LEARN HOW TO EAT

Nooooooooo! Your diet is far from perfect and that speaks volumes, and you want to add AAS? Cart before the horse scenario here.

How old are you to begin with? I would suggest you learn how to DIET properly before taking any AAS. You don't grow from just sticking a needle in your ass, DIET is just as important on AAS as it is off.
    Last edited by Panzerfaust; 06-13-2006 at 08:28 AM.

copenhagen is offline Member
    definately need to work on the diet a bit bro, it will help you lose some more unwanted bf. check out the diet forum.

is my diet that off? i just have trouble knowing when to eat my fats and i dont eat my fats with my carb meals and i get my fats from the snacks with the natty PB and i usually use some olive oil in my meal3 but i worked out this diet around my time and as close to the cutting diet posted as a sticky on the diet forum

D.Rod 004 is offline Junior Member
    Best two week cutting cycle is to eat nothing but lean meat. I lost about ten pounds a week. I suggest using it only if you need to lose wieght! (wrestling, boxing, MMA) You will lose muscle in this process.

Thread Information