KERZ is offline New Member

Prostate Pain & Phera Plex.....Dammit

I am 26 yrs old and almost 2 weeks into my first PP cycle:
    Week 1: 10 mg
    Week 2: 20 mg
    I have been taking all reccomended supplements to include 1000 mg of saw palmeto.
    Side Effects:
    First, severe back pumps- cured with potasium!!
    Second, I feel severely tired and hungover all day/ everyday & I'm so tired in the morning that its very hard to wake up and get out of bed (its a bitch).
    Last, 3 days ago the prostate pain starts- I increased my saw p. a little and droped by pp dose back to 10 mg to see if that helps but it doesnt seem to.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Hell I didnt have 1/3 of the sides when I took Real AS, I'm pissed! Anyway, if there is no help for me I will discontinue use of pp. What PCT should I persue if I have not even finished 2 weeks of pp?? I dont want to lose any muscle if I can help it. Also, I have 4 bottles of SD that I was waiting to try. Since SD is more anabolic than androgenic can it have the same neg. effects on the prostate as pp??

Your Advice is appreciated!

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    bump the saw dosage up...and if it continues, see a doc asap...its not worth messing up your body

What do you reccomend for pct if I have to stop my pp cycle after 2 wks?

How many mg. of saw p per day?

JamieStyles is offline Junior Member
    same happend to me, i felt it mostly at night while trying to sleep.....what i did was went from 20 mg of PP to 10 mg for two weeks and it went away. then after the pain stoped back to 20mg

Quote Originally Posted by KERZ
    What do you reccomend for pct if I have to stop my pp cycle after 2 wks?

id take saw to 15-1600...and you still need to do full pct with nolva and clomid if you plan to quit...3 weeks at least

I am taking 1800 mg. each day- of saw- 2 pills in morning- 2 in the evening.

I have know history of prostate problems in my family. I have had a prostate infection before but soon after took real AS with know problems what so ever (about 7 months ago). Now I'm trying to put some weight back on and I'm having issues doing it. There is definitely a problem somewhere though, I can only beat down my woman once a day or Im in alot of pain.

Do you think it would be wise to switch over to SD because it is more anabolic ??

Thanks for the info....

Quote Originally Posted by KERZ
    I am taking 1800 mg. each day- of saw- 2 pills in morning- 2 in the evening.

I have know history of prostate problems in my family. I have had a prostate infection before but soon after took real AS with know problems what so ever (about 7 months ago). Now I'm trying to put some weight back on and I'm having issues doing it. There is definitely a problem somewhere though, I can only beat down my woman once a day or Im in alot of pain.

Do you think it would be wise to switch over to SD because it is more anabolic ??

Thanks for the info....

just continue with the phera imo...you think the sides are bad with it, then you wont like SD...jmo

10-4 on that...

Maybe its my fault for trying to reinvent the wheel. If something worked before dont fix it. I've been told that these prohormones are just as detrimental to your health as human grade AS. Think I might be better to just stick with the deca and test.

I appreicate your input.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    DISCONTINUE the PP!!!

seriously dont **** with the prostate it IS enlarging when you feel pain trust me.

SD has a better profile as far as being androgenic but id say 2 weeks wont fully give you great effects if you switch over.

So id say end this cycle and do a full PCT then start up again with HD-50 or SD in the future if you wanted to gain some size with the legal stuff without worries onb the prostate.

Also get BETA SITOSTEROL and dose 300mg morning and 300mg evening it is the active extract in SP that works for the shrinking of the prostate and is significantly stronger. plus its cheap check out custom nutrition warehouse . com
    its cheap there.

use EVERYTIME you are on cycle and I reccomend it for you for at least a month or 2 ed now to ensure what damage you have caused already might have the chance to shrink back down to where it was pre cycle.

Thread Information