bigbody is offline New Member

Methyl masterdrol... Two versions from legal gear?

Hey just ordered some methyl masterdrol by legal gear a couple weeks ago, and have been taking it for 6 days now (love the shit) any ways liking it so much i decided to order some more before its all gone, but the bottle i have says methyl masterdrol then "explosive strength" under that in bold black letters, all of the ones for sale online say explosive gains in cursive. are there two versions, does the one that says explosive gains not work as well. just wanted to know if they worked the same becuse i love the one that im taking.

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    A.) they are the same
    B.)the company recently changed their name and packaging to LG labratories
    C.)I hope you know this is a STEROID ...do a search on superdrol, and read the safe hormone usage sticky
    D.)Read about PCT and get nolva clomid and milk thisle at the very least

a_mo is offline New Member
    I have a question for bigbody, I recently bought some Methyl Masterdrol and I wanted to make sure they aren't fakes. I read that you have taken MM so I was hoping you could tell me if the capsules are suppose to look light brown, almost like sand. Thanks

bigbody is offline New Member
    yes that is the way they are supposed to look. did you by a bottle that wasent sealed are somthing though

a_mo is offline New Member
    The seals were there but they came off when i screwed off the lid. Maybe the glue holding the seal somewhat melted during shipping because of the summer heat. Atleast that's what what i'm hoping for.
    Last edited by a_mo; 06-18-2006 at 04:29 PM. Reason: wrong word

Thread Information