jimboisback14 is offline New Member

a couple of questions in regards to some supplements

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everybody my name is Jim and i have a couple of of question in regards to some supplements that i am interested in taking. Also for anyone that is wondering i am 19 years old, 6 foot even with a 206 lb body that needs some work. I have just bought the july issue of muscle and fitness and there is an advertisment in there that really appleals to me. It is fizogens new and very powerful (so they say) m1-bol extreme anabolic agent and the 17-bol extreme cutting/hardening agent. Now at 200.00 for the first cycle im hoping that this crap works when used correctly. Although yes it is one of the most appealing supplement ads ive seen in a long time. So my question is that does this stuff actually work.
    So if anyone can get back to me on this topic it would be greatly appreciated.

test=magic is offline Associate Member
    friend of mine took those products by fizogen if im correct and complete junk didnt gain not even 2 lbs......pp, sd, td, hd-50 are good if u can find....look hard and u can still find most of these products out there

tinyguy2 is offline Member
    yeah anything that is in a magazine ad is crap . there are few exceptions i cant even think of one thats how few they are. If the name sounds like that of 2 steroids mixed together and its sold in a magazine its not going to work. Superdrol works from whati under stand...they are steroids and your better off just doing a cycle of test.

Thread Information