Thread: Prohormone guru

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    rake922 is offline Banned

Exclamation Prohormone guru

Hey guys I came across this guru's amusing narrative about prohormones from another board. I laughed my ass off so I figured I'd share.

"Hi, I have never posted here before which I know is not a good thing for reviewing a product but I want to help people know whether to buy this or not. I am a sceptic who would rather pay 30 dollars for 60 pills that are good then 20 for 90 that may be. I had 3 bottles of PP(the real stuff) on order and in a late night decision I decided to buy 4 bottles of P-MAX. When I woke up the next day and the reallity of things set in I decided to cancell my P-MAX order and stick with what I knew would work, problem was that I couldn't get in contact with prometabolix in time(I called and got a machine) to cancell and I didn't have the money for both so I was forced to cancell the real PP order with the company I could get ahold of(no offense pro I know your busy and not fully staffed). I have only done 1 other cycle and it was a 1-ad for 5wks and superdrol for 6wks overlapping 2 wks for a 7 wk cycle, I gained and kept 14 pounds. Not bad since I used the 1-ad only at 300mgs a day(I didn't know what I was doing yet)by the way this was 6 mos ago. Last sunday(7 days ago) I started taking the P-MAX and got the same buz after taking the pills that I got off of the 1-ad and the superdrol one time when I took 6 in one day(the last 4 weeks of the cycle I took 4 a day and was happe). The buz lasted for 3 days(after taking the pills) and since I am so skeptical and I don't want to waste a cycle on thurs I started taking methyl-1-p with it since I hear it is junk and I already own it I had to use it some time, well now I take 1 of each 3 times a day and I deffinately am still getting a "buzz" but now it is not so much a body buzz but I feel like I have an adrenalin buzz( especially after my second dose) I am up 2 pounds in the first week which I am happy with and am having more intense workouts. I have more oily skin and have to remember to wash my face xtra during the day(don't want akne). I wish I had either done real phera or had some to switch for a day(my friend has some and I will see if I can trade him a days worth this week) so I could see if it was any different. There is no doubt that this stuff is a steroid , the only scepticism I have is whether it is dosed right(10mg and not 5) and whether it is all 2-ene. but like I said I am a skeptic I always expect the worse and a product has to prove itself to me. I will post back every 7 days to let you know my progress and how it goes switching out pills with my friend. Hopefully after my 30 day cycle you guys will be able to decide whether or not this is for you. "

The genius adds:

"sorry for the confusion I said "well now I take 1 of each 3 times a day" so that is 3 p-max and 3 methy-1-p. If I was you I would up the dose to 30mg-40mg a day, at 20 I don't think that you would "feel" anything" I know I didn't feel the superdrol until 40mg. Steroids are dose dependent. Everyone says stay at a low dose but if I am going to do it I am going to make sure it works. People who do trenbolone do 75mg a day to start with so 30-40 of this shouldn't hurt although you will start to notice some sides."

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    pmax is the real deal hes just to worried.

TexN343 is offline Associate Member
    It's funny how he mentions his buzz because I was thinking back to when I cycled PP and remembered the euphoria. I am ending up a cycle of HD and haven't felt anything close to that but I do have sneazzing fits about 45mins after taking my daily dose of 50mg.

briancb1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TexN343
    It's funny how he mentions his buzz because I was thinking back to when I cycled PP and remembered the euphoria. I am ending up a cycle of HD and haven't felt anything close to that but I do have sneazzing fits about 45mins after taking my daily dose of 50mg.

HAHA I know how you feel, I've done SD and other before with results. I paid $65 for HD-50 and felt like I was waiting for it to kick in the entire cycle. LOL, sucks to be me!

Thread Information