Whatazor is offline New Member

Supplement question

at what age would you recommend taking supplements and which one's?
    The reason I ask is my nephew hit me up up to buy him creatine,And I said I would research it first.thanks in advance

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    How old is your nephew? Protein is good at any age IMO, but its hard to say without knowing his age

copenhagen is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whatazor
    at what age would you recommend taking supplements and which one's?
    The reason I ask is my nephew hit me up up to buy him creatine,And I said I would research it first.thanks in advance

i would get him on a solid diet. creatine won't do anything if you eat like crap. im not implying that his diet is bad, but i know how old i was when i was all about creatine, and i knew nothing about eating right.

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by copenhagen
    i would get him on a solid diet. creatine won't do anything if you eat like crap. im not implying that his diet is bad, but i know how old i was when i was all about creatine, and i knew nothing about eating right.

Good advice man, I agree get that diet right and he should gain well without the creatine to jumpstart him

He's 14, but he has great genetics.He's barely lifts and is swoll already,his dad is like that.He play's running back and I don't want him to get too big.

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whatazor
    He's 14, but he has great genetics.He's barely lifts and is swoll already,his dad is like that.He play's running back and I don't want him to get too big.
    you don't want him to get too big at running back? speed=strength, protein wouldn't hurt, I wouldn't do much else than that.

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hawktribal
    you don't want him to get too big at running back? speed=strength, protein wouldn't hurt, I wouldn't do much else than that.
    u dont want him to get too big? uh its not exactly easy....i agree that protein is best for him at a young age

one8nine is offline Banned
    i had fantastic gains on greatine at 1, i started eating a lot and right at that point but from 14 i was working out but not really eating... so you could say the gains are alsobecause of the eating right but i recomend it i thought it was great at 15

tinyguy2 is offline Member
    that young you dotn have much testosterone you can get "big"

kyjelly is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tinyguy2
    that young you dotn have much testosterone you can get "big"

14? thats a good ripe age....start pulling his panties down and hit him up with some Test!!!!!!!!!

lol, jk.........A nice solid diet, protein shakes, and a good workout...

With creatine, you gotta be disciplined in drinking lots of water....I know at that age, I wasnt....

tinyguy2 is offline Member
    i meant to say you can't get big cause of the lack of test... did anyone see that tv special with little hercules in it. Hes like a buff 10 year old. they said his dad gave him special drinks to make him big. it was like a d-bol smoothie or soemthing. thats insane

Natty99 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tinyguy2
    i meant to say you can't get big cause of the lack of test... did anyone see that tv special with little hercules in it. Hes like a buff 10 year old. they said his dad gave him special drinks to make him big. it was like a d-bol smoothie or soemthing. thats insane
    var i think

thanks for all the advice.I will get him on a nice diet and workout.I was wondering if creatine was even safe for a kid at that age.

Thread Information