Thread: NO2 Results?

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member

NO2 Results?

I'm just starting No2 and I am wondering what to expect. I know that every person reacts differently, but I am interesting in knowing what results others have experienced. I'm 6'1, 210 with about 10-12% bodyfat. Also, how long do you have to run Nitric Oxide type supplements before you start experiencing gains/more pump, etc? Thanks.

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    i'm actually going to start that today as well.... from what i've heard is you should notice pumps the same day it is taken.... 45 mins after it was taken for about 4-5 hours... let me know how it works for you as i will keep you informed how it works for me.... i'm 206 lbs at 6'1" i do have quite a bit more bf than you though, that's for sure i'm hoping i can lose a lot of fat taking it with ephedrine but on the bottle it says not to stack the two..... do you know why? or do you know if you can stack the two ? good luck bro!

I'm not sure about the stacking issue. I'm currently taking NO2 and a thermogenic (thermoshred). I cant seem to drink enough water, my mouth is always dry. I also have noticed a real pump in my lowerback but no where else yet.

tinyguy2 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerdan
    I'm just starting No2 and I am wondering what to expect. I know that every person reacts differently, but I am interesting in knowing what results others have experienced. I'm 6'1, 210 with about 10-12% bodyfat. Also, how long do you have to run Nitric Oxide type supplements before you start experiencing gains/more pump, etc? Thanks.
    you should expect to waste money on crappy supplements...haha to late. you might experience the placebo effect...you should experience gains all the time otherwise you are trainign wrong and not eating right

taiotosh7 is offline Associate Member
    It will give you more of a pump but not a whole lot. The extra blood flow will allow an increase in strength and maybe a few more reps, again not that much though.....stimulants and high doses of glutamine will hinder vasodilation so your thermoshred may cancel out the majority of the no2

Quote Originally Posted by tinyguy2
    you should expect to waste money on crappy supplements...haha to late. you might experience the placebo effect...you should experience gains all the time otherwise you are trainign wrong and not eating right
    You should really be a moderator Tiny with all the helpful insights you give.

davidboy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerdan
    I'm not sure about the stacking issue. I'm currently taking NO2 and a thermogenic (thermoshred). I cant seem to drink enough water, my mouth is always dry. I also have noticed a real pump in my lowerback but no where else yet.
    hap when i used to take NO2, about two weeks later i was getting back pumps, went 4 weeks ....not worth it taking it..not much pumps anyways..you will see little pump throught the day after workout but not all day though like most say..

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    dont expect gains from NO2, but just expect some good pumps in the gym

Thread Information