Terrier is offline New Member

Cutting after M1T----- help please

Hey guys.

I am just wrapping up a 3 week cycle of M1T at 20mg every day. Went from 195 to 205 lbs. Hoping to keep about 7.5. Decent results, good strength increases. I will be beginning about 3 weeks of PCT with nolvadex , clomid, and milk thistle. Have been taking 1g of milk thistle every day during the cycle as well just in case.

Now I am looking to start a cutting routine to shed some unwanted fat and add some definition. I thought I'd start taking Hydroxycut and start some intense cardio. My questions are:

1) Would it be okay to start cutting with Hydroxycut immediately after my M1T cycle? Are there any risks with this?

2) Can I do this cutting routine while on PCT?

3) Any other advice you can give?

The only reason I want to start so soon after is that I don't need the caffeine rushes (and withdrawal symptoms) during September when I start school again (BTW, I'm 25 yrs old).

Thanks guys. Advice definitely appreciated.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Id wait post-PCT before cutting or you may not salvage much of gains at all.

Terrier is offline New Member
    bump.

thanks for the reply man. any others willing to chime in with their 2 cents?

tinyguy2 is offline Member
    no you will lsoe gains keep calories high for pct. you can probably take they hydroxycut but that stuff is kind of a waste of money IMO get an eca if anything all hydroxycut is a brandname caffiene pill when you cant get caffien pills for like a 10th the price. just do soem cardio now while eating clean but big then after pct do a cutter.

Thread Information