Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    kyjelly is offline Banned

Fat Burning Supps Question

I am about to cut. using MAN Scorch and Vaporise.

Was wondering though, since I will be burning alot with that, along with alot of cardio and workouts, do I keep my diet cals the same as I would a bulk? Or still lower them? I dont wanna lower it too much, cuz I dont wana be all skinny and weak.

Maybe, this should be in diet...hhhmmm...I hope yall see what Im asking for...or trying to at least....thanks.

zaneisgreat is offline Associate Member
    its hard to say. It depends on how much of a surplus you were in during your bulk and how much cardio you were doiing before vs during the cut. There are so many factors but i would think it would be safe and effective to drop calories a little bit to start with. If you arent dropping weight, then simply cut more calories.

People are sooooo damn hesitant to count calories when all you gotta do is start counting and calibrate your maintanance, bulk etc levels ONCE to give you a good idea about how much you should be eating. As your muscle mass etc increases, all you gotta do is fine tune your calories a little bit, its so easy and helpful.

kyjelly is offline Banned
    thanks man. Yeah, Im gonna lower them a bit, and see how it goes. Then just adjust to it. Thanks again

Thread Information