Thread: CYCLE Question

joediet849 is offline New Member

CYCLE Question

I have mega trn, methoxy tst and Qv winny 10mg pills. Just wondering any thoughts on it.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Run a search on the methoxt tst and trn..I hear the trn is very potent...bump for BajanBastard..he commented on this a while back. I would save winny for a future cycle to stack with an injectable.

I was headed that route too.. Is this a bad idea as far as the liver is concerned?

Quote Originally Posted by joediet849
    I was headed that route too.. Is this a bad idea as far as the liver is concerned?
    If you're referring to injectable cycles no they aren't anywhere near as toxic to the liver as an oral is...I mean NOWHERE even close. Winistrol itself is toxic to the liver. Give us some stats about yourself and we can see where we're at from there

Im 6ft 216lbs 16%bf looking to cut without the muscle loss.

Im 6ft 216lbs 16%bf looking to cut without the muscle loss.
    Ever consider an actual AAS cycle...I was always leary about those "designer steroids "...

Unforunately, I have no way of getting aas and anyone around here(my area) that does have it is asking way too much or they like to screw people out their money. So I turned to mega trn and methoxy tst. I had the winny from a previous cycle I have been working out on and off for like 5-6 years this time I got the correct combination of diet and cardio.

unvme9180 is offline Associate Member
    trn and tst are ok to run together. they are 17b and not 17a so they wont be as harsh on the liver. just make sure you have supporting supps on hand. milk thistle, ff niacin, hawthrone berries, red yeast rice, and i would take a multi if you already dont.

Unforunately, I have no way of getting aas and anyone around here(my area) that does have it is asking way too much or they like to screw people out their money. So I turned to mega trn and methoxy tst. I had the winny from a previous cycle I have been working out on and off for like 5-6 years this time I got the correct combination of diet and cardio.
    Give it a go..I have no personal experience with it myself but there are some threads on it..try a search. Make sure you run a pct with it. Keep us informed on your results!!

Started it yesterday actually im taking 3 pills ed of each. Thanks for the feedback everyone. Ill keep you guys updated.

edgarr is offline Member
    Started it yesterday actually im taking 3 pills ed of each. Thanks for the feedback everyone. Ill keep you guys updated.
    so is that 30mg of trn and 30mg of tst each? I am very interested in this as well. Keep us updated with as much info as possible. Any chance for before pics?

They are 2mg pills each. I will post some pics.

Thread Information