violator1 is offline Associate Member

SD and trenadrol cycle??

thinking about this cycle. 2 each per day. spread 5 hours apart= 1 SD, then 1 tren 4 hours later. 5 hours later another SD, then 4 hours after that, one more tren.. any thoughts??

Quote Originally Posted by violator1
    thinking about this cycle. 2 each per day. spread 5 hours apart= 1 SD, then 1 tren 4 hours later. 5 hours later another SD, then 4 hours after that, one more tren.. any thoughts??

why on earth cant i read any posts?? get alot of codes, can anyone help??
    email me at
    [email protected]
    if you can tell me how to fix this. thanks

kyjelly is offline Banned
    not a good idea to run 2 toxic orals at once.

I did SD alone and gained 13 lbs. Good enough for me...I wouldnt double up on the methyal toxic shit...not good for ya.

unvme9180 is offline Associate Member
    i wouldnt run SD with trenadrol either. either run SD alone or run trenadrol with methoxy tst. trenadrol and methoxy tst are both 17b not 17a so they wont be as harsh on your liver. but run SD alone, you wont need anything else with it.

Superdrol1971 is offline Associate Member
    Stacking
    Unlike Masteron , Superdrol obviously works very well on its own. Anadrol is very powerful, but the problems with its use are evident. If you happen to get a lot of Superdrol, you can surely use it to great effect on its own, but given its limited availability, to get the most out of your supply, you will probably want to use it as part of a stack. Superdrol should stack well with pretty much everything, apart from those things which it begs to be used in the place of: such as M1T, M14ADD, DBol , Anadrol or Halo. There should be no need to stack this with another methyl. The only things even to consider this would be mild substances like M4OHN or M5AA, for example. As a rule, if you can find a way not to stack methyls, make the right choice. A low transdermal dose of 3-alpha is a very powerful pure androgen which could take the place of M5AA or MDHT. For bulking cycles, a stack with anything which aromatizes will work very well: Test, EQ/1,4ADione, Nandrolone . A significant amount of mass gains come from the presence of estrogen. Estrogen also stimulates white blood cell production, aiding your immune system, having too little estrogen will predispose you to becoming sick. M1T flu anyone? For more of a lean bulk more limited aromatizers would work very well: 4AD/ester, 19Nordiol/ester, 1,4ADiol, Primo. For a major cut, a non-aromatizing choice is called for, such as very dry mass-builder and/or a pure-androgen to produce sick separation and vascularity: 1-Test/ester or 5aa/ester, 3-alpha, Masteron, or Tren . There are so many combinations, it is really up to you to look at what is available, decide what your goals are, and choose the most appropriate items. You simply need to choose a complementary combination with your budget and your goals in mind.
    Listed below are some examples, suggested in discussion with the testers. You should be able to discern their purpose. And there will surely be a good deal of discussion about potential stacks and their merits on the boards.

Superdrol + 1-Test + 4-AD + pure androgen + M4OHN
    Superdrol + Test or Sledge Test
    Superdrol + 5AD + 3alpha
    Superdrol + 4-AD + MDHT + tren
    Superdrol + 4-AD + tren
    Superdrol + Test or 4-AD + Deca or Nordiol
    Superdrol + 1-Test or Fina + Test
    Superdrol + 1,4ADD/EQ or 19Nor/Deca or M4OHN

embalmer is offline Associate Member
    whats the best stack out of that for someone thats 21

so, based on the info given here, would a 3 week sd cycle followed by 2 weeks of non-aromatizing trenadrol be a wise choice? thanks again in advance.....

sd is balls to the wall

kyjelly is offline Banned
    so, based on the info given here, would a 3 week sd cycle followed by 2 weeks of non-aromatizing trenadrol be a wise choice? thanks again in advance.....

nah, I wouldnt run 5 weeks total...thats just my opinion...

SD for 4 weeks is fine..trust me man, it works just fine...especially since its yr first...

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kyjelly
    nah, I wouldnt run 5 weeks total...thats just my opinion...

SD for 4 weeks is fine..trust me man, it works just fine...especially since its yr first...
    Agreed. Running it for 4 weeks is the usual. Its pretty harsh on the liver.

this would be my fourth of sd just wanna add a kick to it. sd reigns among its peers

Unhappy

for mass-four sets of 10 each, then one set of 6 rep max, followed by one "burn" set per bodypart. any thoughts?

TexN343 is offline Associate Member
    for mass-four sets of 10 each, then one set of 6 rep max, followed by one "burn" set per bodypart. any thoughts?
    You really may be overworking bodyparts if you do this same scheme with everybody parts. Although I don't know how many days of week you are working out and what your splits are. Ok ,so you have done 3 cycles over how long of a period? As a rule of thumb, most do a 4 week PCT then followed by a rest period when you are off at least as long as your PCT plus cycle length. So, if you did 3 cycles at least 3 weeks long then followed by the 4 weeks of pct plus off time each time, you would have done the cycles over 21weeks . If your not taking the time off after each cycle+pct then your liver doesn't have to recover. This is my understanding after much research. Tho I don't proclaim myself an expert.
    Last edited by TexN343; 08-06-2006 at 05:57 PM.

Hardgainer08 is offline New Member
    Great thread because I was thinking of stacking M-Drol (SD) and Trenadrol too. But from what I'm seeing that's not the way to go for safety reasons. So its ok to just use the M-Drol by itself and I should be satisfied? I was also thinking of stacking M-Drol and Kilosports Revolt for more bulk. I just wanna get everything clarified. Thanks in advance.

Thread Information