bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member

Success with CEE

I've been looking into ordering creatine for a while. I wanted to do some research and make sure that this is what I wanted. After looking into it I decided to order CEE (creatine ethyl ester) and see how it worked for me. I put in my order at allsportsnutrition.com last friday and got it this morning. I'm excited to get started and share my results with you guys. This is what I got:
    http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/in...ducts_id=14517
    it is 60 servings for twenty bucks. So many people have told me that I just have to try it for myself to see how it works for me, and I figure that this was such a great deal there's no reason why I shouldn't go for it.

In my research I saw that not a whole lot of people have much experience with CEE. I wanted to start this thread to keep everyone posted on how it works for me as well as give other people the chance to share their success or failure, or ask questions.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Im in the same boat as you. I almost ordered some today but wanted to see if anyone had real success with it.

ect0m0rph is offline Member
    CEE scares me for some reason probably because you get comfortable with other stuff. Let me know how it goes!

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    I just ordered 2 bottles of Lion's CEE from ARR. I figured I would give it a try.

http://www.anabolicreview-research.c...394fc885fbbfcd

budlight1 is offline New Member
    I started taking it a 2 weeks ago. I am not sure if its doing anything. iIjsut started bulking also, my strength and weight have gone up, but thats just because I am eating a lot more. I'll let you know if it is anything special.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by budlight1
    I started taking it a 2 weeks ago. I am not sure if its doing anything. iIjsut started bulking also, my strength and weight have gone up, but thats just because I am eating a lot more. I'll let you know if it is anything special.
    What dose are you running 2.5 or 5g?

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Has anyone ever cut with creatine and had good results keeping muscle/strength?

Im trying it right now. Today was my first dose. 2 CEE platinum capsules 30 minutes prior to training and I will take 2 more before I go to sleep. If anybody has any other better ways of dosing this please post and let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyTampa09
    Im trying it right now. Today was my first dose. 2 CEE platinum capsules 30 minutes prior to training and I will take 2 more before I go to sleep. If anybody has any other better ways of dosing this please post and let me know.
    I am taking two caps 30 minutes prior and 30 minutes after workout. I've read a lot of lables and it seems like that is the most common dosage. I have read others however that say two in the morning and two in the afternoon.

How do you use it on non workout days?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    I just purchased a 1000grams of CEE powder for 30 bucks. We'll see if it works

Motobro is offline Junior Member
    In the Sept issue of Muscle and fitness there is an article by Jim Stoppani on the different types of Creatine. pg 208.

bigpopparich is offline Junior Member
    im stacking .. CREATINE ETHYL ESTER with "gaspari" SUPERPUMP 250 and im telling you within 1 week i can tell my arms have litteraly BLOWN UP and are cut not like a bloat water look!!!!!!!!!!! thinking bout running a small cycle of winny next week to ...not sure though never tocuhed roids so far yet in my bbuilding yuears but i am only 22 yrs onld 200lbs

budlight1 is offline New Member
    2.5g

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by budlight1
    2.5g
    I'm running 5g ED.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    I'm running 5g ED.
    what brand are you using?

I just thought that I would check in. I have been using CEE now for about a week and I am not sure what results I have been seeing. I feel good in my training and I feel like this week will be a telling week. At the end of this week I will let you know what I think so far.

Should I already be seeing results?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    what brand are you using?
    Higher Power.

Thread Information