Redline capsules

i'm just curious to hear what y'all have to say about redline capsules. i've been using them as a thermogenic because the ephedrine pills i bought were starting to break me out with a rash. so.....redline??? good, bad ?

kyjelly is offline Banned
    not sure bout the pills, but I know the drink did nothing for me.

Then again, I dont react to much it seems. The other day, I chugged 2 full throtle fury's within minutes, and didnt feel anything...maybe a slight change, but nothing even close to energy

yodaddy is offline Associate Member
    the redline caps are alright.....for me the redline drinks are the most amazing thermo/energy source i have ever used, even more so then EAC, but thats just me everyone is diff, i would try the drinks if u havent yet and decided which one you like better

TexN343 is offline Associate Member
    The gel caps are the best. The white caps with the redline, I think powder inside, Work ok with about 4 caps. The drinks are hard to dose but work great. I wouldn't recommend drinking a whole can. It gave my stomach harsh cramps.

Quote Originally Posted by yodaddy
    the redline caps are alright.....for me the redline drinks are the most amazing thermo/energy source i have ever used, even more so then EAC, but thats just me everyone is diff, i would try the drinks if u havent yet and decided which one you like better
    yes i have tried the drink...it was great. a little too great that is. i drank one can just before i worked out. everything was good until about 30 min. into the workout....i started feeling like my heart was gonna jump out of my chest. i got pretty scared and cut the workout short.

the gelcaps on the other hand, give me more control on my dosing. i take about 3 with some caffeine and aspirin, and i'm good to go.

Thread Information