iceman11111 is offline Junior Member

My Results with ALA!

Ok here it is!!!

Wed: Before I took ALA! I did 3 keto's strips through-out the day.
    Strip1: first thing in the morning, ZERO keto's
    Strip2:second at around mid day, ZERO keto's
    Strip3:third later that night, ZERO keto's

Thurs:The day before I start my cutting cycle(finally!). I decided to have a nice cheat day before I started, but thought, I might as well start the ALA and see how strong these 500mg Capsules are.

Meal1:500mg ALA, 4-5 mini powdered donuts. Took a leak about 20min later, it already smelled like a fucking sewer!

Meal2:500mg ALA, 2 pieces of toast with some kind of funky pumpkin seed spread. Felt pretty sleepy after, so took a nap!

Meal3:500mg ALA, 2 pieces of toast with loads of peanut-butter and banana slices. Decided to check my Keto's, did a Strip, BINGO I am in Trace-Small amount of keto's!!!!

Meal4:500mg ALA, Taco Bell, LOTS and LOTS of it (I know, I know, that gotta be the worse shit in the world to eat!) got pretty sleepy so went to bed, pasted out watching "The Majestic"

Had a great sleep!

Friday: I woke up this morning, tried a Keto's strip, BOOM, I am in Trace-Small amount of keto's again!

This is amazing for 2 simple facts:

1: If I go on a extreme keto's diet (Atkins, CKD, BodyOpus) it takes at least 2 days of carb depleting to get to Trace-Small, and 3 days to get to Small-Moderate, this only makes it absolutely amazing.

2: I was taking the ALA with fairly high carbed junk meals, and was already hitting Trace-Small, just wait till I start my actual diet!

So if I thought my ALA experience was great yesterday with junk food, it's going to be even better today with a lower carbed diet!

Also yesterday, I only took 4 capsules at 500mg (2000mg), today I plan to take 6 capsules (3000mg)!

I have a fair amount of bodyfat to lose, so I will keep you completely updated! I have a good feeling that with the help of the ALA, bodyfat is just going to melt off of me!

It is 1:00pm on Friday June 28/02 and let me just say, that I have even better news, but will wait till after my work-out to post all the info!

iceman11111 is offline Junior Member
    Holy Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today Friday June 28/02 at 12:20pm

Just did another keto's strip, I am Small keto's (the strip turned very pink) where as yesterday it just turned a very light light pink.

This is what I have did so far today

Woke up, took 3 caffine pills!
    Went for a jog (25min)

Took 1, 500mg Alpha Lipoic Acid

ate breakfast at around 11:45am:
    3 egg whites, 1whole egg, 1 onion slice, 1 dill pickle, 1 scoop of light mayo
    1 banana

Oh my god! I really can't believe how great of a supplement this ALA is, I knew it was good, but this is fucking great!

If I had this meal normally, I would even be close to a state of ketoses!

If this measures up to fat lose like others have stated before, I am going to have to buy a whole new wardrobe, LOL!!!!!!

Went and worked out at around 3:30pm
    did chest and bi's, worked out fairly little (because it's my first week back in a while). Got a pretty good pump, but nothing to special.

Got home from working out around 5:50pm, had a huge salad with 1, 500mg ALA and boom, I could hardly keep my eyes open, so I took a nice nap.

still in ketosis too!

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Bro, thats cool and all, but you are like an infomercial because I see you also sell ALA... Which hey maybe it is working for you and if so more power to ya.

Peace,
    CC

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    C,mon bro you sell the stuff and I hope you are getting the great results that you state but if people want to buy I,m sure they will contact you without your "Holy Fuck" and "This is fucking great" posts lol

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    You're a regular Tony Little.

rexflexall is offline Associate Member
    i have no idea what you are talking about

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by EXCESS
    You're a regular Tony Little.
    I bet he wears spandex and has a fake pony tail as well...

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Moved to the Shameless Plug Secti...I mean the Supplement Questions Section. J/K bro.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    way to hype your own product

call up tony little, he'll give you some advice.

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    LOL you guys crack me up!

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    lol, I was thinking that when I first read it by the way did u read ulter's post about r-ala and s-ala?? which one is urs??

peace

Thread Information