Thread: 6-oxo?

pender7 is offline New Member

6-oxo?

Has anyone ever used 6-OXO as a estrogen suppresser. Just wondering if it really works. I have a few friends that swear by it.

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    This should be in the supplement forum.

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    Total Crap.. Dont go with the otc stuff when needing to supress estrogen.. Why not use Nolva, Clomid etc

pender7 is offline New Member
    Thanks, thats what i thought but just wanted to make sure. Sorry for posting in the wrong forum.

Quote Originally Posted by pender7
    Thanks, thats what i thought but just wanted to make sure. Sorry for posting in the wrong forum.
    No big deal man.......im just messin with ya.

StringfellowHawke is offline Junior Member
    I tried using it as an anti-e on my last cycle instead of arimidex . Bad idea, cuz i got gyno. It's either crap or very weak in my opinion, I would stick with the real stuff if i was you and it's just as cheap.

sheltonn is offline Junior Member
    Worthless. The first guy that I got my gear from pointed me toward that crap. My nips were tingling in no time. Pure garbage.

wileyjones is offline New Member
    6oxo supposedly converts to estrogen, at least according to bruce kneller.

why not just go with aromasin or letro?

If you want to go OTC a lot of people on elite swear by AIFM, but I have not tried it.

GlobalRiot is offline New Member
    Dont intend to jack thread but . . .
    Damn . . . . Do you think 6-oxo and rebound xt would be a good enough pct for a 5 wk superdrol/pheraplex cycle? ?

I mean I just spent 60 on these 2 things, and i'd like to use them. If not when would be a good time to use 6oxo, what is it even good for if it's a shit pct ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by GlobalRiot
    Dont intend to jack thread but . . .
    Damn . . . . Do you think 6-oxo and rebound xt would be a good enough pct for a 5 wk superdrol/pheraplex cycle? ?

I mean I just spent 60 on these 2 things, and i'd like to use them. If not when would be a good time to use 6oxo, what is it even good for if it's a shit pct ? ?

I wouldnt. You need to use nolva or clomid for pct IMO. I would suggest using clomid due to the fact that people are starting to experience gyno problems using nolva for a sd/pp cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by wileyjones
    6oxo supposedly converts to estrogen, at least according to bruce kneller.

why not just go with aromasin or letro?

If you want to go OTC a lot of people on elite swear by AIFM, but I have not tried it.
    When I raised issues (last year) concerning reasons why it would be far less effective than mostly every other similar product on the market there, my posts were edited by a moderator on the staff who works with the company who produces it. Then My posts were deleted. Then I was banned by him (which was undone within hours). I was allowed to come back under the agreement that I not show everyone there why AIFM is a very ineffective product.

It's terrible....if you must go OTC, stick with a product that's at least oral and proven.

Thread Information