kyjelly is offline Banned

Adding Up PH Gains?

So, if you run a PH and gain/keep 12 lbs, and on average gain and keep at least 10lbs each 4 week cycle.

so if one was to run 4 cycles in a year, does that mean, you can gain at least 40lbs within less a year off PH's?

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    from what ive read on message boards and what ive heard from close friends with every cycle your gains seem to diminish

As in its pointless to even run them? cuz within whatever time span, it all goes bye bye?

Quote Originally Posted by kyjelly
    As in its pointless to even run them? cuz within whatever time span, it all goes bye bye?
    not saying that its pointless to run them but lets say if on your first cycle you gained 12lbs...the second one you ran you would only gain 8...and the third would only be 6 and so on and so forth...these numbers are purely hypothetical....you're still gaining each cycle, but just less than the cycle before

Quote Originally Posted by UpstateTank
    not saying that its pointless to run them but lets say if on your first cycle you gained 12lbs...the second one you ran you would only gain 8...and the third would only be 6 and so on and so forth...these numbers are purely hypothetical....you're still gaining each cycle, but just less than the cycle before

I know its less than 1 before, or so ev1 is saying. But I meant like if you ran a SD, then PP, then HD50, and whatnot.

even if you only gained 12, 8, 6 running sd 3 times, is it safe to safe you can gain 26lbs with only 3 cycles of sd?

Quote Originally Posted by kyjelly
    I know its less than 1 before, or so ev1 is saying. But I meant like if you ran a SD, then PP, then HD50, and whatnot.

even if you only gained 12, 8, 6 running sd 3 times, is it safe to safe you can gain 26lbs with only 3 cycles of sd?
    in theory i guess so

Thread Information