Lurker211 is offline New Member

pp cycle thoughts

I just started week three of my pp cycle and this shit is insane. I wish i started a log at the beginning of my cycle but didn't.(mainly because i wasnt sure what to expect with this stuff despite what people said ) I just started week 3 at 20mg/day and have gained about 12-13 lbs and my lifts have gone up a ton. Back pumps are insane though and last week i had to leave the gym on b ack day when i was done with everything and was about to do deads. I had to do those the next day before shoulders. Any of you guys have any luck keeping the pumps minimal? ive been drinking water like no other, as well as glutamine and 2000mg of taurine a day.
    i can post some of my before/after lifts if any of you guys want...ill try to keep this goin nfor the last 2 weeks of my cycle.

oh yeah...heres a picture as of tonight.
    http://forums.steroid.com/attachment...1&d=1158898131
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pp cycle thoughts-photo-25.jpg  

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    i heard the gains stop after the 3rd week

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Good job so far, keep it up. I'd only run it for 4 weeks max though.

How's your PCT look?

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    I did a four week cycle and i was impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    Good job so far, keep it up. I'd only run it for 4 weeks max though.

How's your PCT look?
    yeah im only doing 4 weeks then its onto 4 weeks of pct..clomid/letro 100/.25 a day while still taking the support supps.

Yesterday was shoulder day, and I had huge pumps in my shoulders, never felt them like this before. went up in weight. I ended up on my last set of bb military press at 175x4. I threw some arnold presses in at the end of my routine and got up to 75x4 which is also a new b est for me, even though my shoulders were sore as all hell. My lower back pumps crept up on me towards the end when i was doing shrugs but i worked through it and hobbled out of the gym.

Today was back day and i felt lke a monster on deadlifts. I got up to 375x3 on my final set, a new best as well. my knee however, didnt fare as well, the bar scraped against it enough to make a nice gash.

RAR, I read your thread when i was doing my research. Good job man, and I appreciate your posting as it encouraged me to give this a shot and I dont regret it

Thread Information