Rip it is offline Associate Member

Pro-hormone absorbtion?

i was reading some where that your liver deactives 95% of what you take in for pro-hormones is this true? Because it seems to me the if you are only using 5% and getting these results people talk about people would find away to absorb more of it.

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip it
    i was reading some where that your liver deactives 95% of what you take in for pro-hormones is this true? Because it seems to me the if you are only using 5% and getting these results people talk about people would find away to absorb more of it.
    I'm not too sure that %age is correct...Most ph/ps you find today are 17aa which allows them to pass through your liver w/o complete destruction...this is also why 17aa are so liver toxic because as it continues to pass through your liver and does not get destroyed your liver will produce more and more chemicals to try and break it down all to no avail...all these chemicals that are produced only wind up 'destroying' your liver and not the ph

ImACrazyJewDaddy is offline Associate Member
    Upstate tank is correct. That % you got sounds a little fishy. Although, i think the "destroying" part of the liver is blown out of proportion a little, but they are toxic and do raise liver values quite a bit...so be careful if your planning on running any.

Rip it is offline Associate Member
    yea well you know how reviews can be talking up everthing like how much you don't use and how bad it is for your liver.

Another question thou, what if one was to take a product like superdrol and grid it up, or is in capsules i can't remember, anyways what if ones was to grip or open the capsules and put it in ones lip or under their tounge like chew bypassing the liver and going throw the gum lines striaght into the blood stream. One would that be more efective and two would that be better on you liver?

ImACrazyJewDaddy is offline Associate Member
    just get some cheque drops .....

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Quote Originally Posted by ImACrazyJewDaddy
    just get some cheque drops.....
    do not do that, cheque drops are very bad for you

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip it
    yea well you know how reviews can be talking up everthing like how much you don't use and how bad it is for your liver.

Another question thou, what if one was to take a product like superdrol and grid it up, or is in capsules i can't remember, anyways what if ones was to grip or open the capsules and put it in ones lip or under their tounge like chew bypassing the liver and going throw the gum lines striaght into the blood stream. One would that be more efective and two would that be better on you liver?
    i dunno if id reccomend trying that...for one i cant even begin to imagine how digusting that would taste and two im no chemist but i think taking something that is meant to be ingested and attempting to have it absorb through your gums cant be healthy...not that toxic oral steroids are healthy to begin with but you catch my drift

Thread Information