Venum is offline Member

just bought CEE cellumass

i am just a little confused about the directions..it says to take one serving immediately after work on an empty stomach. i have a shake right after i work out, so should i bring the cee with me to drink in the car on the way home from the gym before i have my pwo meal? also, it says 6-8 hours before or after your 2nd serving..what the hell does that mean???.i work out at night, I am not awake 6-8 hours later...should i just take it again before i go to bed? like 4 hours later...thanks guys!
    Last edited by Venum; 09-26-2006 at 03:08 PM.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    well for the right after part, take it immediately after your workout, then about 30 minutes later take your shake. And the other part with 6-8 hours before 2nd serving. means if you work out at night take it at like 12 ish(daytime) on an empty stomach

Venum is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justinandrews7
    well for the right after part, take it immediately after your workout, then about 30 minutes later take your shake. And the other part with 6-8 hours before 2nd serving. means if you work out at night take it at like 12 ish(daytime) on an empty stomach
    yeah i realized that stupid me..take it 6-8 hours before my first serving..exactly what they said..dur..thanks.......anyone know what it could do for me while on a low cal cutting diet? strength gains atleast?

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    improved recovery time and increased strength

Thread Information