Thread: Need Advice

embalmer is offline Associate Member

Need Advice

Here's the deal. I'm about to turn 21 in less than a week. I have 3 bottles of phera-plex and 3 bottles of superdrol. I'm wondering if I should take any of these supplements. They cost me a ton of money to get and I hate to throw them out. I'm wondering in your guys personal opinions if I should start doing cycles of these or leave it alone.

Current stats are
    6' 1"
    228 lbs
    body fat last checked at 230 was 19.2%
    been training since may 20th 2006

any advice would be deemed helpful.
    My diet and Cardio are in check
    40/40/20 for diet along with 20 mins of cardio a day everyday.

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    both sd and pp are considered to be "bulking" compounds...i would say at your current bf level hold off...cut down to 10% or so then clean bulk from there

So than I should hold on to these and then once I hit 10 percent get a bulking diet in order and after running that for a couple months continue with using pp or sd

Quote Originally Posted by embalmer
    So than I should hold on to these and then once I hit 10 percent get a bulking diet in order and after running that for a couple months continue with using pp or sd
    couldnt have said it better myself

DonPengu1n is offline New Member
    Listen, Superdrol is as close your going to get to an older chemical that may still be avalible on the black market(Masteron ). Phenominal in putting on fat-free mass. Superdrol can be used for cutting. It is a highly anabolic compound that will have you lifting more weight and aid in your endurance. When you come off it would be a very good idea to take Indium. Indium is a rare trace mineral that will balance out your hormonal levels and kick start your hypothalamus which regulates hormonal balance. Just make sure you get the liquid and do it upon rising on a dry mouth, and do not consume food or brush teeth within 20 mins of administration. Also make sure u follow a good liver support such as MSM, Sillymarian, and noni juice,while you are on the Superdrol.

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    superdrol isn't a "bulking" compound. diet is what determines whether you are bulking or cutting and superdrol can be used very effeciently to cut. HOWEVER, i agree with Upstate Tank 100% when he says that you need to wait to run anything until your body fat is lower. 10% would be ideal, but you could easily get away with 12-13 in my opinion.

thats what I thought. I originally started at 30.something % and worked my way down into the teens. So far so good. Dropped like almost 8 pant sizes . Good diet and cardio is the key for a ultimate cutting cycle

thats what I thought. I originally started at 30.something % and worked my way down into the teens. So far so good. Dropped like almost 8 pant sizes . Good diet and cardio is the key for a ultimate cutting cycle
    solid work man...keeep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by DonPengu1n
    Listen, Superdrol is as close your going to get to an older chemical that may still be avalible on the black market(Masteron). Phenominal in putting on fat-free mass. Superdrol can be used for cutting. It is a highly anabolic compound that will have you lifting more weight and aid in your endurance. When you come off it would be a very good idea to take Indium. Indium is a rare trace mineral that will balance out your hormonal levels and kick start your hypothalamus which regulates hormonal balance. Just make sure you get the liquid and do it upon rising on a dry mouth, and do not consume food or brush teeth within 20 mins of administration. Also make sure u follow a good liver support such as MSM, Sillymarian, and noni juice,while you are on the Superdrol.
    what?

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you do decide to run either one of these you will definitely need support supplements like Milk thistle, niacin, flax seed oil, red yeast rice, hawthorn berrys. You will also need to have a solid pct planned out and i would also suggest that you have everything planned out and you have all of the supplement for the cycle and everything for pct on hand before you even start the cycle. When you get a bit of time to read do a search on superdrol cycles and phera plex cycles, there is tons of info on both of these products. I did my first pp cycle a couple of months ago and i loved it. Some people here will most likely tell you that you are still to young to do a cycle but its basically up to you. IMO from your stats i would wait a while and get that body fat down a bit. Good luck with everything and if you do decide to do a cycle let us know how it goes.

Yes the only thing I'm scared of doing is taking novid/clomid or aromisin or however you spell it because i've read with PP you sometimes get gyno. I don't know how much of each support supp i will need to take and that's another hesitent subject of mine. I like to get everything planned out before I do take a cycle, but while on cycle should i focus on lifting heavier and what not or should i just do my everyday lifting and it will just come naturally. these are the things i'm not sure of as of yet.

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes the only thing I'm scared of doing is taking novid/clomid or aromisin or however you spell it because i've read with PP you sometimes get gyno. I don't know how much of each support supp i will need to take and that's another hesitent subject of mine. I like to get everything planned out before I do take a cycle, but while on cycle should i focus on lifting heavier and what not or should i just do my everyday lifting and it will just come naturally. these are the things i'm not sure of as of yet.
    Go with clomid and aromasin for pct. Tell us what your cycle is going to look like. What support supplements your going to take and everything, then we/I can help you plan it from there.

Thread Information