LawMan018 is offline Senior Member

One Week 7 Pounds!!!

Okay here is some background info on me. I used to workout a lot, decided (stupidly) to take steroids (was only 17), and was on them for about 3-4 months. Then I got off of them, got a girlfriend, and devoted all my time to her. One year has passed since I've really worked out and last Monday was when I decided to start again. Now I had gone back to the weight before I had started steroids, so I was between 152-154 lbs. I have started eating a lot more this week, my fat intake is probably between 50-70 at most a day. I burn fat really easy and have an Endo/ Mesomorphic body type. Anyways... My one supplement that I am taking (besides Whey Protein of course) is Max Full-Blown Sugar Free. It basically has 3 types of creatine, BCAA's, and a little shot of Nitric Oxide. I am also doing Arnold's 4 days a week workout, working out the entire body twice (from his book: Arnold The Education of a Bodybuilder). Now onto my amazing discovery. After the second workout of the week I decided to step on the scale, you know, check to see if I've gained or lost anything. It read 157. I thought it was wrong so I tried again... And it was the same. I thought it was just water weight but two days later I came back and it was the same! Now it has been 3 days since then and the close of the first week. I got on the scale inbetween my workout and it read 161!!! I'm starting to wonder if someone grinded up some D-bol and tossed it into my damn Creatine stuff! Any reasons as to why this sudden increase in weight? My only guess is the Creatine Monohydrate in my supplement...

water weight, and maybe an increase in calories. But probably all water

I was thinking that too, but I don't think it's all water weight. My veins are showing more in my body and I don't look too watery. So I'm guessing maybe 2/4 water 1/4 fat 1/4 muscle... hehe...

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    well see when you stop the creatine = D

brutesinme is offline Member
    the human body can only put on about 1/2 to 1/4 pound lbm per week. this extra muscle stores glycogen, so there's some water weight. Creatine itself bloats people up. Don't mean to totally take the wind out of your sails, but it's mostly water bud. Keep up the good work and you will see permanent results.

Hell I don't care... As long as I have the illusion I'm getting bigger it helps! Just never knew it worked this fast or to this extent... Sheesh...

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    if your a first time creatine user or its been a while since you've cyled on creatine and protein its pretty common to put on 10-15 pounds your first 2-3 weeks.but hate to say it you could piss half that weight away.

Lol, if I kept half I'd be the happiest man in the world

my body responds really well to creatine also.A couple years ago i took phosphagen hp for 4 weeks and took 2 weeks off then started cell tech for 2 months i went from low 160s to 185 in three and a half months.only dropped 10 pounds after i got off.I just got back on cell tech a month ago and ive went from 174 to 187. (cell tech protein and n.o xplode.)

Wow... Yeh, I love it. I was in the gym today, and just at 161, I rivaled the best looking guys in there. People were looking at my like I was on steroids , I love it! But yeh, that's amazing, I'll have to try that Cell Tech stuff next time.

gnc best price ive found for good quality protein on whey protein if uve got a gold card i paid 24 for 77 servings little over 5 pounds.cell tech is ridiculous though at 70 for a little over a month worth.good sh@t though.

Quote Originally Posted by notorious_mem
    gnc best price ive found for good quality protein on whey protein if uve got a gold card i paid 24 for 77 servings little over 5 pounds.cell tech is ridiculous though at 70 for a little over a month worth.good sh@t though.
    GNC is a joke

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LawMan018
    Wow... Yeh, I love it. I was in the gym today, and just at 161, I rivaled the best looking guys in there. People were looking at my like I was on steroids, I love it! But yeh, that's amazing, I'll have to try that Cell Tech stuff next time.

justin where do u buy ur protein from?
    Last edited by notorious_mem; 10-02-2006 at 09:40 PM.

mass nutrition.com

Lol, I would take a pic but pictures aren't allowed in the gym. I could (if I went with someone sometime) take a picture. I am just the type of guy that gets really, really, pumped up when I workout. Next week I'm going to my friend's gym, so I'll see if they will allow you to take pictures and if not I'll have my friend take one of me outside. That's only if I remember =p

brutesinme is offline Member
    What gym are you going to where a 161 pound guy is the big man in there?

Venum is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brutesinme
    What gym are you going to where a 161 pound guy is the big man in there?
    ha, definatly not my gym!

Oh come on, I didn't mean as in... The biggest. I meant lean, ripped, with a lot of definition. The big guys that do go there are all puffy and muscular, but aren't very ripped. And not to mention I get really pumped up when I workout. And after only one week of working out... My god...

quaker48 is offline Associate Member
    this thread made me laugh for about 5 min.

Thread Information