sonar1234 is offline Banned

Wink No more screwing around (Whats the best fat burner with ephedrine)

Ok my blood test came back fine, i got nothing wrong, got my colonoscopy for cancer prevention.

I am dieting right now but its freaken hell, i need to lose 30 pounds, i cant train most of the time cause of back pain, still getting a bit better.

I tried AMP, Stimulant X and bodyfuel product with good results, i also used clenbuteril from lion nutrition and T3.

Hoodia is pure crap i took the new one from dietex and worked shit for me.

I dont wanna take T3 or clen anymore and this time i wanna go with what works best and has always work for me a good fat burner with ephedrine.

What would be good

Hyperlite is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sonar1234
    Ok my blood test came back fine, i got nothing wrong, got my colonoscopy for cancer prevention.

I am dieting right now but its freaken hell, i need to lose 30 pounds, i cant train most of the time cause of back pain, still getting a bit better.

I tried AMP, Stimulant X and bodyfuel product with good results, i also used clenbuteril from lion nutrition and T3.

Hoodia is pure crap i took the new one from dietex and worked shit for me.

I dont wanna take T3 or clen anymore and this time i wanna go with what works best and has always work for me a good fat burner with ephedrine.

What would be good
    Lipo-6 with pure ephedrine HCL (no guaf. crap).....

***a note about hoodia- I saw a thing on 60min about a year ago when hoodia was first starting to become big and one of the things they said was, after testing a lot of the products that claimed to have hoodia in them didn't ment the amounts on the label.....You can only get legit hoodia from this British pharmaceutical company who owns the patent, i forgot the name though...

THanks bro looking into lipo-6 right away

They actually made lipo-6 with pure ephedrine in it, or do you add your own?

Ok i got something which really gave me the jitters and that old ephedrine rush Yippiee no sugar urge and cuts appetit real fine, on the positive side i didnt experience any colon pain, digestive problems like i used to.

My main guess here is that the guarana quantity was to high in the other supplement i took, i am sensitive to pure guarana and if i drink to much coffee i will get colon pain and other crap.

Product is called BioBurn by a company named Bio Lean, cost me 70$ Canadian, i cant have any ephedrine base product ship from the US cause they will be blocked at custom like my second pheraplex batch. I dont understand how lion nutrition does it sending clen and t3, finastiride and everything comes up clean to my door box not even checked by customs?

Anyways i couldnt find anything about this damn company on the net yesterday its base in fort lauderdale.

Ingredient of the supplements are has followed
    serving of 2 capsules
    ma huang 300mg
    caffeine 200mg (Just fine doesnt irritated has said earlier)
    Garcina Cambogia 200mg (never did shit for me before)
    yerba mate 100mg
    yohimbe bark 100mg
    citrus aurantium 4% 100mg
    l-tyrosine 100mg
    white willow bark 60mg
    acetyl l carnitine 50mg
    ginger root 50mg
    cayenne 40000btu 50mg
    dmae 50mg
    chromium picolinate 200mg (i dont think it does anything)

Now lets see what this baby does with a good diet and training regiment.

Keep you guys posted.

THe pro shop didnt have Lipo-6 it was the first thing i asked when i got there.

Ma huang is the herb elphedra is in. Ephedra is ust what they call ephdrine when its in a plant still. Same stuff. That white willow bark, that is asprin. You bought an ECA stack.

Now the weights in mg are going to sound really high, but that is because they have to put in alot of plant matter to get enough of the chemical they are intending to give you. 300mg of ma huang probably works out to 20-30 mg pure ephedrine.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenBricks
    Ma huang is the herb elphedra is in. Ephedra is ust what they call ephdrine when its in a plant still. Same stuff. That white willow bark, that is asprin. You bought an ECA stack.

Now the weights in mg are going to sound really high, but that is because they have to put in alot of plant matter to get enough of the chemical they are intending to give you. 300mg of ma huang probably works out to 20-30 mg pure ephedrine.
    So far so good seems to be doing a great job, i have seen some damn guarana has high has 900mg on some products.

The ephedrine free product have a lot more cafeine and guarana then this product.

I am glad cause no stomach pain, i am at my second dosage of the day.

Thanks for the info bro

brutesinme is offline Member
    why don't you just make your own? buy ephedrine and caffine pills seperatly and mix. I live in canada too, it's perfectly legal here. You can get a months worth for much less than 70 bucks.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by brutesinme
    why don't you just make your own? buy ephedrine and caffine pills seperatly and mix. I live in canada too, it's perfectly legal here. You can get a months worth for much less than 70 bucks.
    Yes next time around i will do that, i sort of short fused when i looked at myself in the mirror and wanted a fat burner fast.

bruno_muscle_power is offline New Member
    WHY NOT TRY THE EPHEDRINE , CAFFIENE AND ASPRIN COMBO, I KNOW A FEW GUYS WHO SWEAR BY IT , THE SAY SWEAR IT BURNS BODY FAT LIKE CRAZY
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails No more screwing around (Whats the best fat burner with ephedrine)-8ad8scd.jpg  

Venum is offline Member
    where can you buy ephedrine to make the eca stack????????

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    VENUM...unfortunately, I belive its not legal in NY STATE. but then again, neither is going over 55mph if you catch my drift

eyecandy_44 is offline Junior Member
    this is a really stupid question, but how much do you take of each for an eca stack?

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    None of those will work if you can't train. You need to get your health in order (your back) first, then focus on loosing weight.

Best fat burner is 45 minutes of cardio in the AM before a meal.

All these suppliments will not work well if you are not busting your ass in the gym.

So see a doc, physio, ect. and get your back fixed first. Then once your training is in order, try using some of these.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    None of those will work if you can't train. You need to get your health in order (your back) first, then focus on loosing weight.

Best fat burner is 45 minutes of cardio in the AM before a meal.

All these suppliments will not work well if you are not busting your ass in the gym.

So see a doc, physio, ect. and get your back fixed first. Then once your training is in order, try using some of these.
    Excellent post. F all the magic pills. First, control you diet. Then if you
    are serious. Do crdio every day for one hour with 8 lb dumb bells. You
    will melt the fat away with out having a hear attack. ephedrine and
    and other stimulants are crap. Get motivaed or wire your mouth shut.

Thread Information