embalmer is offline Associate Member

DopaTech-HGH made by ProSource

A guy at the gym I go to said he lost some good wait on this stuff. I'm wondering if any supplement gurus could look at this product and tell me if it's made for cutting or for bulking or for both? Just trying to figure out if I should take this product or not and if it's worth the money. Thanks

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Never heard of it.
    Serving Size: 1 capsule
    Amount Per Serving: Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 200mg, Mucuna pruriens extract (seeds) 2000mg[Standardized for 15% L-Dopa (L-Dihydroxyphenylalanine) (300mg)].

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, magnesium stearate.
    Sounds like its just a HGH precursor, theres alot better stuff out there IMO

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    another bs overpriced prosource product

Anssi Manninen is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by embalmer
    A guy at the gym I go to said he lost some good wait on this stuff. I'm wondering if any supplement gurus could look at this product and tell me if it's made for cutting or for bulking or for both? Just trying to figure out if I should take this product or not and if it's worth the money. Thanks
    I know for fact that ProSouce supps are of high quality but Im not sure if that particular product is effective.

brutesinme is offline Member
    How do you know for a fact that they are high quality? Have you gotten lab tests done on their products?
    As to HGH precursers, the only thing that (to my knowledge) has been tested to increase GH is arganine, taken at night on an empty stomach. This can be purchased online for 15-20 bucks a pound. What you are paying for is packaging and marketing.

embalmer is offline Associate Member
    well so far almost all feedback by it is bad. So thank you all for your responses

Anssi Manninen is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brutesinme
    How do you know for a fact that they are high quality? Have you gotten lab tests done on their products?
    I have seen lab test results.

Thread Information