Thread: new girl

rubix6 is offline Female Member

new girl

hey all...
    So, I am not new to working out/lifting (I am a swimmer and waterpolo player)... but I am new to supplements. I had my first son about 2 1/2 months ago ---- and I want to get back in sexy good shape. I need some advice. I have a thin build so I don't need to lose that much weight, but I want to up my lean muscle and get very very toned. I know that I am limited on what supplements I can take because I am nursing my son...but as far as more natural stuff (protein, diet, ect..) I would love all of the help I can get!!!!!!!!!!

i would be careful with what you take,speak to a doctor and ask about the info people will provide. just to ensure about your sons safety.
    dont want him built like arnie at 6 months old.

ASN
    ASN is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rubix6
    hey all...
    So, I am not new to working out/lifting (I am a swimmer and waterpolo player)... but I am new to supplements. I had my first son about 2 1/2 months ago ---- and I want to get back in sexy good shape. I need some advice. I have a thin build so I don't need to lose that much weight, but I want to up my lean muscle and get very very toned. I know that I am limited on what supplements I can take because I am nursing my son...but as far as more natural stuff (protein, diet, ect..) I would love all of the help I can get!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to AR! You will find MUCH information here to help you meet your goals. Some good advice has already been given concerning what to take while breast feeding: Speak to your doctor. As for the basic supplements, which you mentioned, supplementing protein is a must for anyone, especially someone who is breast feeding a child. There is alot of information on this. If you've been a competitive swimmer than your diet should be in fairly good order.. or at least you know what you need to do to get it there.. Again, welcome to AR and good luck!!!

ASN
    ASN is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rubix6
    hey all...

And congrats on the baby..

Mizfit is offline Banned
    whats ur weight, current work out routine , diet and age

Welcome

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    I would strongly suggest that you have a very solid diet. You will yield the most benefits from that.

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    I'll second that reccomendation...all the supps in the world wont save ya if you're diet isnt in check
    I'd def give the diet forum a visit, theres lots of helpful/knowledgeable ppl there

welcome to ar!

I am 20, 5'' 7' and about 122lbs. A typical day at the gym includes:
    35 min cardio
    0dd days:
    i lift my quads,
    hamstrings,
    inner thigh,
    shoulders,
    i do pull ups (i'm trying to get ready for rock climbing)
    and upper abs

Even days:
    glutes,
    outer thighs,
    chest,
    back,
    pull ups,
    lower abs

Diet typically includes:
    breakfast -1c. Total cereal w/ 1/2 c. skim milk
    Pre workout- 1c. fat free yogurt, banana
    post workout- protein shake
    lunch- some kind of meat sandwhich..usually turkey, string cheese, baby greens, apple
    snack-2 sheets of graham crackers
    dinner- 5 oz lean meat...usually chicken breast or fish, 1/2 c. couscous, and a big yummy salad with light vinagerette.
    dessert-1c low fat frozen yogurt

oh, and i take a prenatal vitamin, and flax oil.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    remember in rock climbing, it's all about the leg strength, and grip..

welcome to ar..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    if youre nursing your son with breast feeding I would honestly stay away from all supplements. While the intention of the supplement might be good, the fact that none of them are FDA controlled means you don't know if there is some residue that was in the machines from some illegal substance the manufacturer created and that could end up in you and then to your son. just my 2 cents

Thread Information