BigHuman is offline Associate Member

BSN No-Explode and Nitrix

Has anyone got good result stacking No-Explode and Nitirx before.?

These are BSN products sponsered by Ronnie Coleman and The game Tripple H from WWE

You are ment to Stack No-Explode,Cell Mass,Nitrix together but ive just picked up the no-explode and nitrix pills.

Ive used the No-explode a few times before my training now I take three scoops as I am over 200lbs, I can feel it working and it give me a real buzz and helps me keep focus, but ive not seen any change from the nitrix, and it promises noticeable change within a few days time.

Anyway just wondering if anyone else has used these supplements, and if so what did you get from it.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    those supps are all a waste of money. The only one that has any noticable effect is the NO explode and you can find cheaper better versions from other companies. BSN are up there with muscletech for selling over priced crap. The only reason Ronnie wears there vest is because they pay him. In reality his vest should probably say "GH IGF SLIN"

BigHuman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    those supps are all a waste of money. The only one that has any noticable effect is the NO explode and you can find cheaper better versions from other companies. BSN are up there with muscletech for selling over priced crap. The only reason Ronnie wears there vest is because they pay him. In reality his vest should probably say "GH IGF SLIN"
    Yeah I paid a bit for them, wont be again, just think all that money i spent on them could have gone on gear!

No-explode is noticeable when used. like i said nitrix is just ment to be increasing pumps,vascularity, can get all that from gear and good diet anyway.

Wont buy again, as for protein they do a nice one not 2 expensive sytntha-6 protein by bsn, two scoops gives u 46g protein and 26g carbs only 2g suger , total fat 4g , sat fat 1g.
    Tastes amazing like strawberry milkshake
    This along with Met-rex packets is my fav protein drink

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    I have no experience using either supplement, but a friend from Rugby used the NO explode and said that he noticed some improvement in his strength and size.

He subsequently started his first cycle and his gains are dramatic. He's now stopped spending money on over-the-counter supplements.

As he recently said to me: "If you can buy it at GNC, it doesn't work."

-BigLittleTim

Thread Information