cpjones13 is offline New Member

Is this the right idea?!

Been working out now for about 3 months to get BF% down and improve my cardio. I am ready for a 30 day Halodrol-50 cycle. I plan on taking Novadex-XT at the 2 week mark of using the Halodrol-50 until they are both gone. I do not plan on taking anymore supps after this "cycle". I will just mainly stay in maintenance mode to keep the gains that Halodrol and Novadex will give me (according to my research people notice rather impressive gains from these two).
    Also, do I need to increases my calories once I begin taking the two, or keep it the same? I have been hovering around 2400 cal/day to lower BF%....how much should I increase it with Halodrol and Nova?
    Stats:

6'5"
    230 LBS.
    32 y/o
    14% B/F
    Current supps: MegaMens Sport, Flax Oil (pill form), Fish Oil (pills), Spirulina pills, St. Johns Wort, Protein shakes (3 per day)....sound good?

Thanks guys!!

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    you better do a lot more research...you need to run pct after your cycle and not with that otc novedex junk. Haladrol will mess with your blood pressure, lipid profiles, liver values etc. so you need to run support supplements with it. haladrol is a very toxic oral steroid

Thread Information