Venum is offline Member

pimples around eyes from creatine?

just recently I have started to get some small pimples just under my lower eye lids. I have been taking CEE for about a month now, could this be from that? It doesnt look so great and I would like to know what could be causing this! any help please

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Should not be from your creatine.
    Have you changed you diet in the past couple of weeks? Are you taking enough EFA's?
    If you are suddenly getting pimples on your face it may be a sign of nutrient deficiency.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Venum
    just recently I have started to get some small pimples just under my lower eye lids. I have been taking CEE for about a month now, could this be from that? It doesnt look so great and I would like to know what could be causing this! any help please
    No its not your creatine.

On or below your eyelid?

Venum is offline Member
    right below my eyelid...the only change to my diet in the last couple weeks has been a little lower fats and a little lower carbs I am cutting

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    ive took a lot of creatine and never had this problem.sorry couldnt help more bro.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    mabye a allergic reaction? are u sure there pimples and not hives? if it was the creatine it would of started a few days if not the day u started putting down the creatine... i would make sure your getting all ur vitamins minerals... ect... and make sure u keep your face clean

eyecandy_44 is offline Junior Member
    do you or have you been touching your face alot recently? i know when the seasons change i get allergies and my eyes start itching...i then rub them with my hands...and hands are dirty. so my eyes get all red and shit

Jay_notellin is offline Associate Member

I did not get them under my eye lids, but did get them virtually everywhere else when taking CEE. I just recently went off the stuff and it cleared up.

What brand are you using......out of curiosity.

Venum is offline Member
    i am using cellmass.....they went away, I think its from rubbing my eyes alot, not taking a vitamin, i just picked up some more today so i hope they stay away

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Are they white? no heads?

eyecandy_44 is offline Junior Member
    i am using cellmass.....they went away, I think its from rubbing my eyes alot, not taking a vitamin, i just picked up some more today so i hope they stay away
    good deal!!

Thread Information