wondaboy is offline New Member

A few Superdrol questions....

I just purchased some SD and am currently taking 10mgs ED with Hawthorne, CoQ10, Milk Thistle, and Red Yeast. I am 32 yrs old and this is my first cycle. Honestly, does everyone agree that going up to 20 mgs after 3 days is okay(never exceeding 20mgs throughout whole cycle) or just stick with 10 for the first week? How does a person (196lbs) know if its working or know if the dosage is enough. Also, will just Nolva be enough of a PCT for jumpstarting my test levels and for gyno, if I get it? Am only gonna cycle for 3 weeks. Does
    20mg/wk 1
    20mg/wk 2
    30mg/wk 3 sound safe and okay?
    Thanks
    WondaBoy

embalmer is offline Associate Member
    alot of stuff has been going around with SD but for your first cycle i would stay with 10 if it was me just incase. With all the stuff going around about SD i wouldn't go above 10 since it's your first cycle and make sure your pct is in order

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    For my first cycle i did 20mg everyday for 4 weeks and that worked fine for me. It depends on if you experience any negative side effects. If you do then lower the dosage but most likely you wont have any to serious ones at that dose. You will know when it kicks in from the pumps, i love that feeling.

For pct its up to you. There has been so much debate on sd/pp causing gyno problems when using nolva for pct. I guess it just depends on the person. I didnt have any issues with nolva but next time im going to be using clomid/aromasin just to be safe. Personally i think you should have had everything planned out for pct and had everything on hand and set before you started your cycle. Keep running the support supplement through pct and nolva at 20mg everyday should be ok if you decide to stick with it. If you use nolva for pct, keep us updated on how it works for you.

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    SD doesn't kick in after three days so if you're not "feeling it" it's not because of the dosage. i don't see any problems bumping to 20, but I would wait and see how our body reacts to the compound. You'll know when it kicks in, eat like a mad man and the weight/strength will come. good luck on the cycle.

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hawktribal
    SD doesn't kick in after three days so if you're not "feeling it" it's not because of the dosage. i don't see any problems bumping to 20, but I would wait and see how our body reacts to the compound. You'll know when it kicks in, eat like a mad man and the weight/strength will come. good luck on the cycle.
    ill second hawks advice

also get some flush free niacin for cholesterol support
    Last edited by UpstateTank; 11-08-2006 at 08:18 AM.

When i was talking about the dosage i was reffering to side effects.

wondaboy is offline New Member
    Thanks a million, Guys, for the support and the help. I appreciate it. Any other advice would be appreciated also. Oh Yeah, so as far as most guys are concerned, Nolva and Clomid pretty much does the same thing?
    Wondaboy

It'll help you recover but you will just have the risk of gyno issues.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    i got gyno from SD.....i ran it 20/20/30/30 and it messed me up bad. i hate it but thats my horror story for the day. jus be careful

Did you get your gyno during PCT, or during your 4 week cycle?

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CoreyTampa09
    Did you get your gyno during PCT, or during your 4 week cycle?
    got sensitive while on cycle but it developed after pct...which wasnt much of one i used otc supps like rebound xt. stupid idea....also SD killed my lipido and made me incredibly lethargic, i would never use it again or recomend it..but i may have just responded badly

Thread Information