Thread: Animal Pak

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member

Animal Pak

I just had a few basic questions... First, I normally take my "1" multi-vitamin in the morning... Now it says to take this 45 minutes before a workout, but that's usually when I take my 8 pills (5 Green Bulge, 3 White Blood) and I don't wanna go workout bloated because it totally kill my workout. Would it negate the effects all these vitamins give your body if I took it in the morning (I usually workout in the evenings)? Also, why does it turn your piss colors? Does it mean I need to drink more or just the amount of vitamins?

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, when I took those, my piss look like something from a nucluear plant.
    Drink lots of water with them, and throughout the day. An overload of vitamins/minerals can lead to a kidney stone.

It has performace boosters in them, so if you took in morning and worked out later, it would somewhat negate. I usually take mine 45 minutes before workout. As far as the other pills, Im not sure.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think it has to do with the b vitamins. My piss turns neon yellow. I don't think it matters what vitamins you take. I don't notice a differance between animal pak and a regular multi. The only thing I know is I get tired of taking 10 different horse pills.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i was on the same stuff as lawman...i had a whole routine down...2 hours b4 my workout i would take a protein shake, 1 hour later i would take animal pak and then 15 mins later after everything setteled i would take the green bulge. i loved it...didnt have to deal with any bloating cause i spaced it out enough for me. good luck

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Space them out a little bit like No. 12 advised. I took the Animal Pak 1 hr Pre WO with no problems, but it's a damn load of pills to take and gave me the most gawd-awful burps in addition to the nuclear pee.

Thread Information