bonsey is offline Junior Member

creatine ethyl ester delivery?

Is creatine ethyl ester better too use in a capsule or powder form? Just curious because I ordered some caps.

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    It doesn't matter. The same thing happens regardless of whether you man up and take the powder form straight down the old gullet or throw a few pills down. The capsule will dissolve and the CEE will go into your bloodstream same as if you swallow the powder. I swallow (heh heh) the powder with a little water. Tastes terrible, but fvck it - I'm all about the effects, not the taste.

Air Walker is offline Junior Member
    CEE is no better than CM.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by Air Walker
    Cm? as in Monohydrate.Fuch yeah it does.

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    essentially the results are very similar, yes, but who wants to bloat off creatine? i'll take cee any day over mono.

then you have never tried real CEE (there is a lot of junk material out there)

Quote Originally Posted by CSAR
    It doesn't matter. The same thing happens regardless of whether you man up and take the powder form straight down the old gullet or throw a few pills down. The capsule will dissolve and the CEE will go into your bloodstream same as if you swallow the powder. I swallow (heh heh) the powder with a little water. Tastes terrible, but fvck it - I'm all about the effects, not the taste.

actually neither powder nor capsules are the best form. The material is very hydrogscopic, powder is OK if it is vacuum sealed until use and then is kept cool and dry and as "air sealed as possible". capsules are also an issue, anything over 500mg will melt the capsules (if they dont melt then its not CEE). Even 500mg and under caps, with drying agents, if not kept cool and dry consistently will melt the caps. that why PureCEE was switched to coated caplets. So those observations are based on experience.

UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    then you have never tried real CEE (there is a lot of junk material out there)
    Agreed. Try the Real quality CEE where You would spend over 100 bucks for 180 capsule container. Rigth now theyre on sale.... 60 bucks or so...

PureCEE (each batch tested by chromadex and coated caplets to avoid hygroscopic issues, including degradation) is 28$ for 180 caplets (700mg each). which lasts most people 1-2 months.

you dont have to spend a lot to get good CEE.

UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    PureCEE (each batch tested by chromadex and coated caplets to avoid hygroscopic issues, including degradation) is 28$ for 180 caplets (700mg each). which lasts most people 1-2 months.

you dont have to spend a lot to get good CEE.
    Is this the one Youre talking about ?
    https://www.anabolicfitness.net/shop...nfo.php?id=130

Thread Information