Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Myogenx Log

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger

Myogenx Log

Well I just got my Myogenx and i am going to start it today and i will let you guys know if it makes any difference

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Keep us posted

Teegunn is offline Banned
    I'm very, very interested. Please keep us updated!!

will do, im taking 4 caps a day for the first 2 days just to kinda jump start i guess and will be taking tribulus alongside

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    well, you'll be the 1st..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

well, you'll be the 1st..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Why tribulus?? Don't you wanna see the effects of Myogenx on it's own?? Have you ever used tribulus??

thanks.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    drop the trib IMO. then you can have a clear idea on the myo.

the only reason i am using tribulus is that i read yesterday in a study that it increases test by 72% utilizing the lutenizing hormone and myogenx works the same way so in theory it would be a 272% increase. i dont know what do you guys thnk

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    if you feel the effects some will say its the trib and some the myogenx.i would just do the myogenx...you doing any blood work or just gonna check out the effects of it.

Quote Originally Posted by notorious_mem
    if you feel the effects some will say its the trib and some the myogenx.i would just do the myogenx...you doing any blood work or just gonna check out the effects of it.
    im just going to check out the effects. most people on here hate tribulus anyways and say it does jack

maybe ill just do the myogenx im not sure, i should have pictures as well at the end

I, and I think others here would appreciate it if you ran the myogenx by itself.

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justinandrews7
    maybe ill just do the myogenx im not sure, i should have pictures as well at the end
    either way good luck and keep us posted justin

Keep us updated. I doubt that any of the effects you feel will be from the Tribulus:

The aphrodisiac herb Tribulus terrestris does not influence the androgen production in young men.

Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Medical University, 2 Zdrave str., Sofia-1431, Bulgaria. [email protected]
    OBJECTIVE: The aim of the current study is to investigate the influence of Tribulus terrestris extract on androgen metabolism in young males. DESIGN AND METHODS: Twenty-one healthy young 20-36 years old men with body weight ranging from 60 to 125 kg were randomly separated into three groups-two experimental (each n=7) and a control (placebo) one (n=7). The experimental groups were named TT1 and TT2 and the subjects were assigned to consume 20 and 10 mg/kg body weight per day of Tribulus terrestris extract, respectively, separated into three daily intakes for 4 weeks. Testosterone , androstenedione and luteinizing hormone levels in the serum were measured 24 h before supplementation (clear probe), and at 24, 72, 240, 408 and 576 h from the beginning of the supplementation. RESULTS: There was no significant difference between Tribulus terrestris supplemented groups and controls in the serum testosterone (TT1 (mean+/-S.D.: 15.75+/-1.75 nmol/l); TT2 (mean+/-S.D.: 16.32+/-1.57 nmol/l); controls (mean+/-S.D.: 17.74+/-1.09 nmol/l) (p>0.05)), androstenedione (TT1 (mean+/-S.D.: 1.927+/-0.126 ng/ml); TT2 (mean+/-S.D.: 2.026+/-0.256 ng/ml); controls (mean+/-S.D.: 1.952+/-0.236 ng/ml) (p>0.05)) or luteinizing hormone (TT1 (mean+/-S.D.: 4.662+/-0.274U/l); TT2 (mean+/-S.D.: 4.103+/-0.869U/l); controls (mean+/-S.D.: 4.170+/-0.406U/l) (p>0.05)) levels. All results were within the normal range. The findings in the current study anticipate that Tribulus terrestris steroid saponins possess neither direct nor indirect androgen-increasing properties. The study will be extended in the clarifying the probable mode of action of Tribulus terrestris steroid saponins.
    PMID: 15994038 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    Keep us updated. I doubt that any of the effects you feel will be from the Tribulus:

The aphrodisiac herb Tribulus terrestris does not influence the androgen production in young men.

Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Medical University, 2 Zdrave str., Sofia-1431, Bulgaria. [email protected]
    OBJECTIVE: The aim of the current study is to investigate the influence of Tribulus terrestris extract on androgen metabolism in young males. DESIGN AND METHODS: Twenty-one healthy young 20-36 years old men with body weight ranging from 60 to 125 kg were randomly separated into three groups-two experimental (each n=7) and a control (placebo) one (n=7). The experimental groups were named TT1 and TT2 and the subjects were assigned to consume 20 and 10 mg/kg body weight per day of Tribulus terrestris extract, respectively, separated into three daily intakes for 4 weeks. Testosterone , androstenedione and luteinizing hormone levels in the serum were measured 24 h before supplementation (clear probe), and at 24, 72, 240, 408 and 576 h from the beginning of the supplementation. RESULTS: There was no significant difference between Tribulus terrestris supplemented groups and controls in the serum testosterone (TT1 (mean+/-S.D.: 15.75+/-1.75 nmol/l); TT2 (mean+/-S.D.: 16.32+/-1.57 nmol/l); controls (mean+/-S.D.: 17.74+/-1.09 nmol/l) (p>0.05)), androstenedione (TT1 (mean+/-S.D.: 1.927+/-0.126 ng/ml); TT2 (mean+/-S.D.: 2.026+/-0.256 ng/ml); controls (mean+/-S.D.: 1.952+/-0.236 ng/ml) (p>0.05)) or luteinizing hormone (TT1 (mean+/-S.D.: 4.662+/-0.274U/l); TT2 (mean+/-S.D.: 4.103+/-0.869U/l); controls (mean+/-S.D.: 4.170+/-0.406U/l) (p>0.05)) levels. All results were within the normal range. The findings in the current study anticipate that Tribulus terrestris steroid saponins possess neither direct nor indirect androgen-increasing properties. The study will be extended in the clarifying the probable mode of action of Tribulus terrestris steroid saponins.
    PMID: 15994038 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
    k ill drop the trib

Did you get a libido increase yet? That's the first thing people are starting to report....

bump, we are looking for that libedo bump..

Rules

this is my 2nd day to take it and i have a slight libido increase so far

this is my 2nd day to take it and i have a slight libido increase so far
    Like clockwork. People seem to report the first signs of a libido increase on day 2, in almost every case.

sorry guys been a while, just been really down lately but im still taking the MyogenX. I have been taking it since Wednesday and its weird, i have not really worked out hard or ate right but i can tell i have a little more definition and shape to my muscles. It could be my mind but im going to try and get over this and start my hardest on Monday

So far sounds good. Thanks for the update - I think quite a few are following this closely.

Anthony - any idea how many bottles have been sold yet?? Or do they tell you that kind of information?

Quote Originally Posted by Teegunn
    So far sounds good. Thanks for the update - I think quite a few are following this closely.

Anthony - any idea how many bottles have been sold yet?? Or do they tell you that kind of information?
    It's selling well...I don't actually ask PF for daily updates or anything like that, to be honest. I don't do that for any of my products (books, e-books, etc...).

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Anthony, I have an important question on MyoGenX in the Steroid Questions forum under,

"Important question on "MyoGenX", please answer as i think your the only one that can. Thanks.

UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member
    Whats libido ?

Yesevil is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UberSteroids
    Whats libido ?
    Sex Drive

Ok so this is a supplement that will increase testosterone levels naturally by %200. Well, only way to find out is to watch others progress or try on Your own. Only funny thing is... if this is such amazing supplement... why is it only $45 bucks ? You know what I mean ?
    Will see...

:d :d :d

neardark is offline Junior Member
    I will follow that thread....

I'm planning on buying this stuff shortly

Air Walker is offline Junior Member
    Sweet, I'll check it out.

well its been a week and i still cant seem to eat right at all but im def liking Myogenx so far, i am having a noticibly increased drive in the gym and thinking about buying another bottle, how long should this stuff be cycled ANthony?

I am getting the pump that the other user is getting as well and size seems to be getting bigger, maybe a side effect for me is appetite suppression or it could just me being lazy, im not sure

toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    justinandrews7 are you still on 4 caps/day or have you reduced to 3?

Quote Originally Posted by toc67guru
    justinandrews7 are you still on 4 caps/day or have you reduced to 3?
    im taking 3

well its been a week and i still cant seem to eat right at all but im def liking Myogenx so far, i am having a noticibly increased drive in the gym and thinking about buying another bottle, how long should this stuff be cycled ANthony?
    If it were me, I'd probably run it or the entire time I was off a cycle, then I'd pick it up for PCT immediately after my next one, and so on...

Ok thats it... i'm buying this stuff today.

Justin... how long it took to receive your order?

Quote Originally Posted by neardark
    Ok thats it... i'm buying this stuff today.

Justin... how long it took to receive your order?
    Hahaha... Yeah man Im getting it too, I get too excited about new products, I can`t wait for someone elses results.
    I got one question though, is there anything I should take along with the MyogenX ? I dont want any side effects. Thanks

I ordered two bottles yesterday (thanksgiving). I'm hoping they arrive early next week. I had bloodwork done a week ago and am awaiting the results. After the myogenx I plan on doing more blood work to see if there is a noticeable rise on paper.

Quote Originally Posted by Teegunn
    I ordered two bottles yesterday (thanksgiving). I'm hoping they arrive early next week. I had bloodwork done a week ago and am awaiting the results. After the myogenx I plan on doing more blood work to see if there is a noticeable rise on paper.
    You mean that you plan to see if it actually rise the test or to see if it gets back to normal?

Quote Originally Posted by neardark
    You mean that you plan to see if it actually rise the test or to see if it gets back to normal?

Yes - I want to see how much my test levels rise "on paper" from the blood work before and after. I don't know what my levels are yet currently, as I have not gotten the bloodwork results back yet, so I don't know if I'm "low" or not, but from how I feel I think I am. I am actually hoping that running 4 caps a day for two bottles will get me signinficantly higher than "normal" levels.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information