Thread: Help!!!!

DDP
    DDP is offline Junior Member

Help!!!!

I've been reading alot about supplements lately. I just purchased glutamine and creatine and I am very confused. First of all, how much and when should I use glutamine? I've heard any where from 5 to 20 gms. per day. Also, is creatine loading necessary? When should I take it. These supplements are very expensive and I don't want to waste them. I aslo want to make sure I'm getting the maximum results. Also, what about HMB. I read that this is mainly for beginners but all the mags I read list this as a top supplement. Thanks in advance for your help.
    DDP

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Hit the search tool, there are tons of posts on each of these questions

DDP
    DDP is offline Junior Member
    Thanks. I've been hitting the search tool. I found alot about creatine and HMB. I still can't find exactly how much glutamine to take and when. Can you help.
    DDP

hanz n franz is offline New Member
    personally, i wouldnt load creatine. i think its a waste of money but thats my opinion. my creatine comes 5g to a packet and i take half before i work out and half after. some of my friends take 5g before a workout and 5g after but then again im a tight ass with money. never took glutamine.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    I take my creatine on my off days and after my workouts.
    I dont normally take creatine before my workouts since i like to workout completely empty.

I might load up on eca or some "speed" like it but thats about it.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Take 10 L-glutamine on an empty stomach in the morning and another 10g after workout or before bed (empty stomach)

Don't need to load creatine. I'd take 5g in the morning (can mix with L-gl) and 5g at night or post workout.

NightOp is offline Member
    and forget HMB... im my opinion...

supplements are to "supplement" proper diet and training... put your focus on that and then hit the supps..

well creatine loading is not nessisary it only speeds up the process but if you want to save it dont load it up no reason too. I take my glutimine when I wake up and when I go to bed (on an empty stomach). I take 5 grams of creatine before I work out and then after then I take % more grams at about 8:30. Hope this helped good luck man and happy lifting

sorry ment to say 5 grams instead of %

Thread Information