nba2005uk is offline Associate Member

!1-ad cycle by itself!

hey guys was thinkin of runnin a cycle of 1-ad on its own at a low dose, 2-3 caps per day. just wondering if any1 had any experience with this by itself? or any experience with 4-ad, still trying to decide between the 2?got sum methyl dien hanging around so i might stack that at a low dose with the 1ad. thanks

Bigstiffler is offline Associate Member
    stay away from the prohormones more sides than gains not worth it go with the stuff that really works!

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nba2005uk
    hey guys was thinkin of runnin a cycle of 1-ad on its own at a low dose, 2-3 caps per day. just wondering if any1 had any experience with this by itself? or any experience with 4-ad, still trying to decide between the 2?got sum methyl dien hanging around so i might stack that at a low dose with the 1ad. thanks
    1-AD and 4-AD are two diff compounds, and yes you can use both together. The # of caps means nothing to us...What is the dosage of each cap, and how many do you have?

I'm not sure about the methyl dien though.

Let us know your stats too.

well each cap of the 1ad is 100mg, so if i took 2 a day it would be a 30 day cycle. and the 4ad is 300mg, im probly gonna go with the 1ad for solid gains and less water weight. i am 20 years old, 6 ft 195, been training around 2 years solid. i have a good pct, and support supps for the cycle and have done plenty of research. what you think the gains would be like, anyone?

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    I think 200mg of 1-AD is low...I'm not sure how much you will see from that. Like I said though, run them both.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    From what I remember, 1-AD needs to be run a minimum of 400mg daily. Even better would be 600-800mg daily as I recall. 200mg probably won't do much, but hey, it's your body, experiment away. I never did try 1-AD, but I heard that when taken in proper doses it was real good stuff as 1-test is very powerful.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    i ran 1-ad @ 600mg and 600mg of 4-ad(trans dermal)
    complete drop of sex drive
    and some itchy nips id run nolva during the cycle

neardark is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nba2005uk
    well each cap of the 1ad is 100mg, so if i took 2 a day it would be a 30 day cycle. and the 4ad is 300mg, im probly gonna go with the 1ad for solid gains and less water weight. i am 20 years old, 6 ft 195, been training around 2 years solid. i have a good pct, and support supps for the cycle and have done plenty of research. what you think the gains would be like, anyone?
    Don't want to be an ass but...
    I think that your a little too young... at 195 we still dont know your BF neighter... At 25 i'd say take a test only cycle... at 20 i say fit yourself a good diet.

bf is 10-11. i think im gonna go with a 4ad cycle for the moment, maybe stacked with a lose dose methyl dien. anyone tried this? thnx

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    pill form 4-ad is said not to be as effective as transdermal.
    theres a few people who have ran the transdermal at 1gram/d
    and had great results. im not sure how much in the pill form you would have to take to see results.

suzuki99 is offline Associate Member
    if you can get both id stack 1ad and 4ad, definatly up your dosage of 1ad as everyone said. i stacked mt1 and 4ad, great gains.

Thread Information