Thread: hi guys

edraven29 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up hi guys

I stopped using creatine but am very high on glutamine, i do what big al told me and it works great

take 5 grms when i get out of bed in the morining around 6 am in water

then before training 5 grms

take 10 grms after training

then before bed i take 5 grms again

i never go under 15 grms a day.

for the shakes it 10 am-around 3 pm or if i workout its after the workout around 7 pm and before bed, around 10 pm, then at 11 pm i take my glutamine

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro you confuse me!!

Why have stopped using Creatine?

You are now using 25g of Glutamine!! I think that is too much IMO 15g tops unless you are one big MF

I,m glad its working though!!

Billy

edraven29 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs down creatine buffed me up

I didnt like the effect of creatine, i gained to much fat on it, and water, you have to take it with 60 grams of carbs, for 20 grams a day thats hell of a lot for me.

And its high glycemic carbs to so.

I like glutamine becose i take it in water, besides you dont have to cycle it and creatine you do , so i rather stay on glutamine.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    mmmm 20 g of Creatine I have never used that much and scientific studies show that there is no need to run a loading phase.(Maybe the companies say this so you use more?)it has been shown that there are no benefits in using more than 3-8g a day b,c anything after that is wasted.I have loads of info on this and the latest studies if I can get to a scanner I will send it to you.

You should,nt gain fat whilst using creatine agreed you do have some water retention namely around the stomach region which I think helps with the weight gain.

As for taking it with 60g of carbs I have never done this either I stick it in some water with my glutamine 200ml of water and 50ml OJ just for colour more than anything!!

Billy

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I like to space out glutamine over the course of a day too, but whats with those doses? I agree with Billy about the creatine too. Oh well, whatever works.

Thread Information