spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

Myogenx and dreams while sleeping

This is in my log, but i wanted to see how many others are experiencing this same thing..

Dreams, seems like i am having alot of them, in color and i remember them.

and i am falling asleep easily, just like being a teenager so it seems..

Normally my dreams are either short, or i don't remember them..

anyone else experiencing the same??
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    This is in my log, but i wanted to see how many others are experiencing this same thing..

Dreams, seems like i am having alot of them, in color and i remember them.

and i am falling asleep easily, just like being a teenager so it seems..

Normally my dreams are either short, or i don't remember them..

anyone else experiencing the same??
    Yup, same here man, I didn't write about it because people would think I'm just making stuff up. I experience same, every time I sleep, dreaming like crazy all night, lots of it I remember as well.
    Thats interesting.

what is cool, is i've been doing what i learned to do in my late teens/early 20's, just before bed, i relax, put myself in a low level suggestive state, then i state the things i want to dream about.. flying, sex whatever, but it's a suggestion.. then while i am dreaming i can become slightly concious during the dream an start controlling what happens..

it's way cool.. harder than i remember, but with practice..

I plan on running this product during my next var/IGF cycle.. just to see if it keeps the test levels normal..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

You were probably Zinc deficient, and now that you have adequate levels, you're getting better sleep. The Zinc will also boost your test levels, by the way...

cool.. either way, i like it..

Rules

neardark is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UberSteroids
    Yup, same here man, I didn't write about it because people would think I'm just making stuff up. I experience same, every time I sleep, dreaming like crazy all night, lots of it I remember as well.
    Thats interesting.
    Wow... I didn't wrote it in my log too... thought I just had a big dream weekend... this is weird.

Yeah man, every night since taking it, all night long, dreaming like crazy haha.. thats interesting.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    I'm taking 6 caps a day and noticed the last couple of nights I had vivid dreams. Like last night I dreamt I got out of my pickup on a hillside, left it in neutral, and watched it barrell down the road into someones garage. Weird.

poundcake is offline Junior Member
    all this talk of dreaming makes me want to jump on the bandwagon, who cares if it does the rest of the stuff

the worst was one night i had so many dreams i thought i hadn't slept.. but i was well rested the next morning..

Rules

Anavar Man is offline Member
    anthony,
    What's the feed back on the other boards? I can't be the only one that's 21 days in?

Quote Originally Posted by Anavar Man
    anthony,
    What's the feed back on the other boards? I can't be the only one that's 21 days in?
    There's been good feedback on EF, where Protein Factory is one of the sponsors (and where there's a MyoGenX banner in rotation).

One of the Admins of EF (Big Rick Rock) is currently on MyoGenX, and has been giving it really good reviews, as have the members.

Overall, it's really been taking off, and has gotten A LOT of really positive results.

On a personal note, it's slightly overwhelming, because this past year, I've released a book on Anabolic Steroids , a second book on body transformation (which is an e-book and paperback), and another e-book which will soon be made into a paperback as well. So now that I put out my first nutritional product, and it's taking off...it's been pretty crazy for me...almost half the e-mails I get now are about MyoGenX...

For the second run of MyoGenX, I'm putting in another ingredient, I think (which will bind to SHBG, and make more testosterone bioavailable), and maybe reducing the zinc by 5mgs, because people are taking way over the usual 3 cap/day dose.

I'm also putting out 2-3 more supplements in the "Myo" line...none of which have been released in the United States ever before (some of which, just like MyoGenX, have never been in a supplement ever).

Nice, well it's a big deal. Hope the product will workout.
    Also.. is it normal for Myogenx to be rough on the stomach ? Is it only for first couple of weeks or all the way thru the time of taking it ?
    Any feedback on that. I want to make sure that my body is taking it in well.
    Like I said, it gives me some stomach pains, for past 5 days of taking it... thing is tho.. the first 2 days were pretty bad, now it is not as bad, It still hurts from time to time, but thats about it.
    Thanks

I don't know what the upset stomach is from. Maybe the Zinc...

Do you take it with food?

Yes, every time. Well, seems like it's getting better. First 2 days were the worst.
    Ok thanks anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    There's been good feedback on EF, where Protein Factory is one of the sponsors (and where there's a MyoGenX banner in rotation).

One of the Admins of EF (Big Rick Rock) is currently on MyoGenX, and has been giving it really good reviews, as have the members.

Overall, it's really been taking off, and has gotten A LOT of really positive results.

On a personal note, it's slightly overwhelming, because this past year, I've released a book on Anabolic Steroids , a second book on body transformation (which is an e-book and paperback), and another e-book which will soon be made into a paperback as well. So now that I put out my first nutritional product, and it's taking off...it's been pretty crazy for me...almost half the e-mails I get now are about MyoGenX...

For the second run of MyoGenX, I'm putting in another ingredient, I think (which will bind to SHBG, and make more testosterone bioavailable), and maybe reducing the zinc by 5mgs, because people are taking way over the usual 3 cap/day dose.

I'm also putting out 2-3 more supplements in the "Myo" line...none of which have been released in the United States ever before (some of which, just like MyoGenX, have never been in a supplement ever).
    What's the "other ingredient"?? Something we have heard of (trib, longjack)?? I just ordered two more bottles - wish I had waited for the second run now.

Quote Originally Posted by Teegunn
    What's the "other ingredient"?? Something we have heard of (trib, longjack)?? I just ordered two more bottles - wish I had waited for the second run now.
    Yeah, but I have no idea when the second run is going to be. Could be days, could be months....in actuality, the second run could have been 1k bottles or something, and now we're actually waiting for a third run. They don't keep me in the loop for things like that. All I know is that I revised the formula a bit, and from what I understand, the next production batch will be the revised formula.

No problem, Anthony. In all seriousness, I think this stuff may be the best natty product I've used so far. Although I'm only a week into it, there is definitely something positive going on. Also - I seem to have that "pumped" feel all day long like one does while on cycle. Hope this isn't all in my head, but I don't think it is.

Thread Information