sonar1234 is offline Banned

Thumbs up Decided to go true my first pheraplex cycle

I am 34 years old, i been back in the gym since September of this year but didnt say nothing til i was sure that this time the comeback was for good.

I injured my lower back 5 years ago, and been on and off training, all the comebacks i tried in the past few years where all failed.

This time i found a great osteopath that helped me workout a training program and cardio for me and the comeback is successful.

My training is a full bodyworkout done 3 times per week:

Leg press 3 X 8-12 current best 600 pounds
    Leg curl 2 X 8-12 current best 120 pounds
    Vertical bench press 3 X 8-12 current best 200 pounds
    Incline smith machine press 1-2 X 8-12 current best 140 pounds (going for pump)
    Chin ups gravitron machine 3 X 12 (try to really strech the back in the end of the movement)
    Military press machine 2 X 8-12 current best 120 pounds
    Tricep pushdown 2 X 15
    Bicep seated curls 2 X 12

To many people this is nothing but for me its big, i can run now for 10 minutes, i havent ran since 2001.

I can also hit the elliptical machine for 40 minutes now before i could not cause of the pain.

My pheraplex cycle is very simple i am 5 feet 10 and weight in at 214 pounds i lost around 10 pounds since September but i lost lots of inches off the waiste, i had a sever case of bloating that my osteo fixed reajusting my diaphragm that stinker was causing a lot of bloating and digestive problems.

20mg twice a day for one month, i got my clomid for PCT and my diet is in check.

Lets hope for the best if i get any big side effects i am canning the phera plex.

Main goal is to change my apperance, be more muscular and atlhetic like i was before the injury.

I also have 2 cans of Vault V12 creatine complexe that i will use after the pheraplex cycle during the PCT.

Thanks everyone and lets hope that in a month i will have good news on the cycle results.

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    good luck and try to be tough the first couple days (in case of headaches)I think you will like the results.you have all your other supps to go with your phera plex right?

Yes i do, no headacks yet, i take the pill will i eat, split the dosage 12 hours a part.

10MG at 6 am and 10mg at 6PM.

Thanks

why you starting with 20mg, why not do 10mg for the first 5.
    anyway good luck. im looking to use it soon.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by donniebrasco
    why you starting with 20mg, why not do 10mg for the first 5.
    anyway good luck. im looking to use it soon.
    Guess you are right 10mg for the first 5 days, i am in no rush either, then up to 20mg.

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sonar1234
    Guess you are right 10mg for the first 5 days, i am in no rush either, then up to 20mg.
    i'd run a constant dose all the way through. i'd start going to 20 and continue at that dosage through out. i don't recommend designer steroids , but that's how i'd run it off my experiences and my readings of others. good luck with the cycle.

also, if havent bought all your support supps check out anabolic innovations cycle support.

Thread Information