Thread: Mass Xtreme

empirez32 is offline New Member

Mass Xtreme

I am currently about to start a cyce of MASS XTREME by American Cellular Labs. The Mass Xtreme ingredients are 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol. Should I be using a Anit-estrogen with this product if so what do you guys recomend. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by empirez32
    I am currently about to start a cyce of MASS XTREME by American Cellular Labs. The Mass Xtreme ingredients are 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol. Should I be using a Anit-estrogen with this product if so what do you guys recomend. Your help will be greatly appreciated.
    um what support supps are you taking? what do u have lined up for pct? It looks like a pp clone. From your post it sounds like you have no idea what the hell you're doing (no flame intended bro just callin it like it is) so i'm gonna say hold off do not take this cycle cause you dont have a clue what you're doin! Read the stickies at the top of this forum about safe prohormone use/everything you wanted to know about prohormones. Read my log (Upstates SD Log) and run a search for Papi93's phera flex log on this forum, and research some more!!! What's your diet like? Cause w/o a damn solid diet you wont gain diddly shit. Sorry if im coming across a bit harsh bro but you really need to do your research and wait on this cycle.

Thread Information