TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member

Angry need some energyyyyyyyyyyyy

im 17 and i work construction. i worked out consistently until i started the job in june. but after 10 hours of doing manual labor in 90 degree weather all i want to do is sleep. i am relly getting pissed that i havent worked out. any1 know of any supplements that would be good for me to take in my situation? btw im skinny and dont want anything that will make me lose weight

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    If your diet is good you shouldnt lose weight unless you want to.Post your stats and diet, maybe there is a problem there that is keeping you from having energy (besides working your ass off)

Dymetadrine extreme from AST labs is awesome

Ripped fuel is good for me too

or try any ECA stack you want.

walmart,or any store will have lots and lots of energy sups for ya and they should do the trick.

try Creatine
    it will boost your energy, as you are working in construction, you needs lots of energy, what u shud do is take creatine sometime in day around your lunchtime, and then when u get home or getting off take creatine + glutamine and wait for 1 hour before you hit the gym

creatine 2-3 g(recommended)- 5g and up it to 8 in two weeks(as you work hard all day)
    glutamine u can take around 2-3 g
    and take creatine after workout too with glutamine
    if u taking it 3 times a day
    dont take it more than 2 g, otherwise it will fuck you up
    and you also wanna take multi-vitamins with this (taken with meals) such as Vitamin A, Beta carotene, C, calcium, magnesium, Vit E and zinc

BigLou is offline New Member
    I know the hot weather and manual labor can really take a toll on you. Sam and Buddha have great recommendations. Along with that you must remember the key word. WATER Make sure you are constantly drinking water thought the day. A dehydrated body is a weak tired body. IMO a few black coffees during the day keeps me up. Also make sure you are eating at least every 2 - 2 1/2 hours. I know at work you don't have time to eat that much at work so just pack protein shakes, bars, fruits, rice cake, shredded wheat... etc. Stuff that is easily accessible and quick to eat. Bodybuilding is not only a test of your physical self but also your mental and spiritual as well.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    very good info Biglou!

skiboy is offline Associate Member
    being out in the sun makes you less hungry so be sure to eat lots of foods force feed, also drink an adequate amount of water, i would use creatin also it seems to help also try ZMA, to increase testorne to get ya moving
    peace

babi is offline Associate Member
    first eat a lot cuz you burn crazy cal working in that trade.second take roids dont tell me you cant afford it doiing what you do lol.no seriously take ephedrine b4 work out and drink something like gatorade during exercise.last thing dont strech your day any longer after working and working out rest is very important bro

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    10 hours aday in 90degree weather takes atoll on your body its kinda like overtraining.
    just stick with lots of water and maybe a good multi-vitamin, personaly
    i would stay away from ephedrine in 90 degree weather i know when i take ephedrine i can be sitting in an air conditioned room and just have sweat pour off of me.
    BigLou has a good idea. has offered some good advice also

babi is offline Associate Member
    i said before work out not during his construction work.read properly man

Thread Information