Thread: Myogenx log

poundcake is offline Junior Member

Myogenx log

this will be my myogenx log, got my stuff on saturday, goodness it was such a huge bottle and talk about horse pills. Anyways i ended up taking 3 pills that day, Sunday i took 4 and monday i took 4. So far nothing to speak of really dreams may be a bit more vivid except i always have dreamed so it may be something i was looking to notice after reading the other logs anyways ill continue to update i have cardio to do

Been taking 4 pills now since December 11th, libido is increasing nothing crazy but i havent had much of a sex drive lately so ive definately noticed it. Also noticed traffic is starting to annoy me more then normal lately to. Not noticing to much in the gym yet my legs were burning up after squats but that usually happens after doing 20 rep squats anyways

well today my libido has gone way up i woke up twice and had to tear down camp, also at the gym today i had a pretty decent pump going on. Also noticed my balls have grown quite a bit to.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    I will be following this closely, keep up the good work.

nothing unusual to note, except i made the big mistake of going to the mall to look at skoolies during christmas my god i wanted to start curb stomping some people anyways i kept my cool looked at the scenery and had some more venting as i tried to get out of the parking lot

More updates:

Aggression is definitely growing
    Weights are increasing in the gym, today i increased all my weights by 5 pounds cept for one exercise and i totally could have. Didnt even feel like i was exerting myself much

Thread Information