number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!

my oxodrol came in the mail today...WTF!!!

i have been planning out an oxodrol cycle with the help of this forum, upstate tank has been especially helpful! thanks again bro.
    so i ordered oxodrol-12 from webber pharmacueticals from amazon.com for about 35 bucks, and it came in the mail today, but its made by a company "IDS" the ingrediants are:

12 mg of 2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one
    100 mg of bergamottin
    100 mg of bupleurum
    100 mg of greent tea
    100 mg of hoelen

is this legit or should i demand that they send me oxodrol from webber pharm..?

surfnsailor is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve
    i have been planning out an oxodrol cycle with the help of this forum, upstate tank has been especially helpful! thanks again bro.
    so i ordered oxodrol-12 from webber pharmacueticals from amazon.com for about 35 bucks, and it came in the mail today, but its made by a company "IDS" the ingrediants are:

12 mg of 2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one
    100 mg of bergamottin
    100 mg of bupleurum
    100 mg of greent tea
    100 mg of hoelen

is this legit or should i demand that they send me oxodrol from webber pharm..?
    Your good to go bud!

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    thanks man, thats a relief. i just read that webber is owned by IDS. so its all good i guess. im planning on running a journal of my cycle i hope to hear everyone's feedback

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve
    thanks man, thats a relief. i just read that webber is owned by IDS. so its all good i guess. im planning on running a journal of my cycle i hope to hear everyone's feedback
    let us no how it goes man... good luck

do you have to take any pct for it?

anyone know?

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    i'm asuming this is some kind of SD knock off so yeah you'd need pct. someone correct me if i'm wrong

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    ya you need pct. clomid,milk thistle,hawthorne berry,coq 10,niacin. theres may be a few that im forgetting but i use a multi vitamin ed and i used creatine ethyl ester during my pct which is only 3 more days.(phera plex cycle)

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious_mem
    ya you need pct. clomid,milk thistle,hawthorne berry,coq 10,niacin. theres may be a few that im forgetting but i use a multi vitamin ed and i used creatine ethyl ester during my pct which is only 3 more days.(phera plex cycle)
    make sure those are preloaded b4 the cycle, taken during the cycle, and taken throughout the duration of pct

Quote Originally Posted by hawktribal
    i'm asuming this is some kind of SD knock off so yeah you'd need pct. someone correct me if i'm wrong
    are you saying this isnt the real stuff that i thought i was buying?

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    it's not superdrol, it's a knock off version... it's the same compound

hows your cycle going by the way...im almost done with mine, about a week and a half left, and my strength gains were really good.

Quote Originally Posted by italianplayboy09
    hows your cycle going by the way...im almost done with mine, about a week and a half left, and my strength gains were really good.
    havent started yet, i wanted to wait till after the holidays and then i changed up my workouts and suddenly i started getting stronger again so i might wait till the end of this semester.

what kind of gains did u have exactly?? do u have pics or a log like some of the other guys on here?

well for shoulders(barbell military) i was doing 175 last set for 6 and then during my cycle now im doing 185 for 8 and 195 for 4 on my last two sets. all my other lifts have gone up as well. defintely happy i bought this and no i didnt keep a log or anything

how much body weight did you gain? are you feeling any sides? what supporting supps did u take and whats your pct? llol sorry about the quiz

Thread Information