Thread: Beta Alanine

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member

Beta Alanine

Hey guys,
    I just ran a search on the supplement beta-alanine and haven't really gotten any information on it except from a website that sells it so of course it is the best supplement since protein powder. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone on here has tried the supplement and if you have are there any results so far? Supposedly it helps stave off fatigue and help increase the volume of your workouts. Of course with this comes the promise of increased lean mass and lower bodyfat. I have read a few studies, but again it all came from the website that sells a version of the supplement. Any info. would be greatly appreciated.

rubix6 is offline Female Member
    what a coincidence! i had read about that stuff the other day and i thought that it would really help me out. i don't know any more about it than you do but lets hope some others have some info

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    doesn't seem like anyone has tried it.

Flack is offline New Member
    Well it doesnt look like alot of info has been spread about this supp but if I were going to take it I would take Carnage made by Millenium Sport you can get it at bodybuilding.com for like 23 bucks. The reason being is because its one of the few that has strait beta alanine at the dosage shown to make improvements in fatigue and lean muscle mass during studies. From what I read they tested it anywhere from 4g to 8g. Showing the most improvement to be around 6g for most people. Thats about all I got, no personal experience yet.

Thread Information