operation5pm is offline Associate Member

Arrow Suggestions on Trn/Zol Cycle

Vitals
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 176
    BF: approx 15%-17% (using waist/neck measurement method)
    BMR: 1914

For starters, I've been lifting for a few years on and off. Since January, I've been hitting the gym pretty religiously. I was doing really well with gains and I made it up to 195lbs in mid-October. After that I got tendonitis in my shoulder and couldn't lift for about 7-8 weeks. My appetite used to be really small, but when I started gaining it grew a lot. When I got sidelined, my diet didn't adjust and I had a ****ty diet. By the same measurement method, I was approx 12% BF a couple months before the injury. I just got back in the gym this week. My numbers are a little low but I've got my mind focused on gains again.

So, since I feel like such a fat ass, I really want to do a cutting cycle. I've been bulking before, keeping myself stacked with protein and have used creatine and whey along the way. This time I'm looking to cut.

As for my diet, I've got a plan running in my head but haven't put it on paper. I know essentially the foods I need, I just need to work out portions. My goal is 340g pro, 106g fat and 102 carbs.

I plan on dialing in my diet for a few months and starting my first cycle in April or May. I definitely want to be prepared so I'm starting early. I'm looking to do a 6-week cycle of Mega-Trn and Mega-Zol (aka Prostanozol and Trienbolone). This is my template thus far (all doses are ED):

Week 1:2mg Trn
    Week 2:4mg Trn
    Week 3:4mg Trn 100mg Zol
    Week 4:4-6mg Trn 150mg Zol (up to 6mg if i tolerate 4)
    Week 5:150mg Zol
    Week 6:150mg Zol
    Week 7: 40mg Nolva, Rebound Reloaded (2 caps), Cycle Support ( 1 scoop)
    Week 8: 40mg Nolva, Rebound Reloaded (2 caps), Cycle Support ( 1 scoop)
    Week 9: 20mg Nolva, Rebound Reloaded (2 caps), Cycle Support ( 1 scoop)
    Week 10:20mg Nolva, Rebound Reloaded (2 caps), Cycle Support ( 1 scoop)

What's in cycle support:
    1 scoop =
    Red Yeast Rice 1200mg
    Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 1000mg
    NAC 1200mg
    Hawthron Bery 1000mg
    Saw Palmetto 300mg
    Policosonol 20mg
    Celery Seed Extract 150mg
    Nettle Root 250mg
    Idebenone 100mg

I'm ready for any criticism coming at me. I do have a few questions if anyone has any input. One, is the post cycle therapy too much? Two, is it worth the cost (total ~$180 for supps, not including whey)?

Thanks.

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    dude.. i'm not gonna lie to you, i have no idea what ur talking about.. and if ur gonna spend $180 for supps you should just do the real thing.. a dbol /test cycle shouldn't cost more then $150 for 10weeks of test and 4 weeks of dbol.... You just need to find the right source... shoot me a PM if u want

Quote Originally Posted by ToTheBuckeT21
    dude.. i'm not gonna lie to you, i have no idea what ur talking about.. and if ur gonna spend $180 for supps you should just do the real thing.. a dbol/test cycle shouldn't cost more then $150 for 10weeks of test and 4 weeks of dbol.... You just need to find the right source... shoot me a PM if u want
    Tried to do that but it says I can't pm cause of an acct restriction, sent you a message instead. Thanks.
    Last edited by operation5pm; 12-15-2006 at 11:25 PM.

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by operation5pm
    Tried to do that but it says I can't pm cause of an acct restriction, sent you a message instead. Thanks.

we are in a spot bro.. i have about 20 emails.. and i used a random one for this website.. i cant get a hold of you.. just make some random posts till you can shoot me a PM and i'll do what i can

For anyone who doesn't know about the trn and zol, they are 17b-methoxy-trienbolone and [3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-THP, for the record.

Thread Information