Thread: vertex

coupe00 is offline New Member

vertex

anyone ever used this shit? bought it from gnc. I know its not hard core like some of the other stuff you guys use, but im in high school and i cant shoot up from 150 to 200 pounds in that short of a time without someone noticing...just open to suggestions and training programs
    Last edited by coupe00; 12-17-2006 at 06:27 PM.

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    go to the supp forum,diet forum and workout forum.this is the wrong forum and welcome to the site.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Welcome to AR....

Will get this moved to the proper forum shortly...

Till then give us some info about your self,age,height,weight,years of trianing,and what are your goals you wish to achive??

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    its' crap its just a creatine in pill form.. nothing special did nothing for me...

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    as stated wrong forum....

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Quote Originally Posted by HORSE
    Welcome to AR....

Will get this moved to the proper forum shortly...

Till then give us some info about your self,age,height,weight,years of trianing,and what are your goals you wish to achive??
    16 6'0 180, been lifting for a while but have not gained anything special. I play hockey so id like to get stronger legs and chest so i can hit harder and skate faster.
    Last edited by coupe00; 12-17-2006 at 06:27 PM.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    coupe, sorry but the board has an age requirement for membership and it is at least 18. your membership will be suspended, but you can still read and learn.

Please do not even consider steroids until you are at least 23-24. There are many health problems that can occure for you if you do.

Sorry you have to go

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    yo dawg if your in high school you should just be eating like a crazy and maybe take some creatine and emphasize powerlifting...i entered high school 120, i walked out 190 doing just that.

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    coupe, sorry but the board has an age requirement for membership and it is at least 18. your membership will be suspended, but you can still read and learn.

Please do not even consider steroids until you are at least 23-24. There are many health problems that can occure for you if you do.

Sorry you have to go
    never said i was using steriods or even thought about them, just asked if anyone has used vertex or if i could have suggestions for training programs

david2004 is offline New Member
    I had a question about this stuff as well. Would I be able to stack this with Muscletech's Leukic?

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by david2004
    I had a question about this stuff as well. Would I be able to stack this with Muscletech's Leukic?
    if you feel like wasting your hard earned $$ then go right ahead. Leukic is nothing more than the branch chain amino leucine...you could buy bulk bcaas for the same price that will last up a hell of a lot longer than wasting your money on overpriced, overhyped muscle tech junk

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by david2004
    Who makes "vertex"? i've never heard of it.
    Muscletech's Leukic can be easly found in cheaper products just go to any good supplement site under amino acids and look for Leucine

david2004 is offline New Member
    Performance Research Group, is what it says. They are a company based in Canada. The reason im asking is because I recently received a free bottle of Vertex and I already have Leukic

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    If you already have leukic, than your answer is yes, it will stack fine, leukic will stack with anything its just amino acids.

Thread Information