Misery13 is offline Not Here

Talking blackhole questine

has anyone taken the new supplement blackhole? what results did you get? do you recomend it?

anyone...?

muscles03 is offline Associate Member
    i am curious to know this one too, interesting supplement...

well I'm I just started yesturday...I'll keep you posted.

day 1 little increase in appetite...day 2 good increase I couldn't get enough food to stay full for most of the day...day 3 I was at work and in class so couldn't feed the machine which I think is the key because on day 2 it seemed like the more I ate the more I wanted to eat...plus I was at home with all the food...but tommorrow I'm going to take food to class with me and eat all day...well as much as I can without losing my way in the class...I'll keep you posted...if anyone else has experience with blackhole please let me know.

ash146 is offline Junior Member
    are you taking any creatine with this? i've read somewhere before that someone took some creatine and the effects diminished .... not sure if its true.

yes I'm taking creatine. so far I've got a better appetite.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    pretty new supp, gonna be hard to find any reviews

so far I'm hungrier than normal but not alot hungrier. I had expected more. the first couple days were great. I couldn't get enough food. I was costantly hungry.

ok so I'm half way through the bottle and nothing significant to report. my appetite is normal.

appetite still normal won't buy that stuff again it's not worth it...

juicedOUTbrain is offline Associate Member
    Its got some form of cannibinoid in it, its supposed to mimic pot to stimulate appetite...BS, IMO...i work at a supp shop, and people tell me its useless and often return it...

mg316 is offline Associate Member
    I'm using Black Hole right now, and the way it works is it basically numbs your stomach so you can eat more, and won't have a "full" feeling in your stomach. Its really some good stuff.

lifta_00 is offline Associate Member
    it would be good if this stuff ws a solid product but it doesn't sound good enough to buy

SayHelotomylilFriend is offline Associate Member
    Keep posting on Black Hole, We need review. Seems a good alternative to injectable B-12

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    I tried it a while ago, seemed to help a little but not worth the money; all it did for me was mostly give me a "woozy" feeling...

CD

Damn, I was so excited at the idea of finnaly have found something to increase appetite.... Guess I'll have to try it

repeatoffender is offline Junior Member
    I just bought a bottle of Black Hole, and I took the 3 capsules today. No increase in appetite yet, hoping for that to occur. The only other appetite enhancer I know of that works is Megace. Every time I go to the doc I try to get a prescription for that but no one ever gives it to me because I'm not wasting away lol. Anyway I'll keep posting here for anyone that cares and I'll fill you in on my progress. On the label it says do not operate a car after taking it, but I feel nothing out of the ordinary from it.

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicedOUTbrain
    Its got some form of cannibinoid in it, its supposed to mimic pot to stimulate appetite...BS, IMO...i work at a supp shop, and people tell me its useless and often return it...
    Yeah, Echinacea, they have compounds called alkylamides and also are classified as cannabinoids that stimulate the CB1 and CB2 receptors in the brain to give you the "munnchies"

Really there is no reason to buy shyt like this, Its hard but it takes practice all you have to do is push yourself to eat more or just eat less more often and you can train yourself to eat what you need to.

PeteyK is offline Associate Member
    all i can tell u is there is a super-massive blackhole at the center of every galaxy

repeatoffender any good result so far ?

Took it 2 days now, and I do in fact seem to notice increase in appetite. It's not a HUGE increase where I want to eat everything in sight, but I do notice being more hungry after I take it. That could be the placebo effect too.. On day 3 now, will let you know how it goes. I definitely do not think it's a waste or anything.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by repeatoffender
    Took it 2 days now, and I do in fact seem to notice increase in appetite. It's not a HUGE increase where I want to eat everything in sight, but I do notice being more hungry after I take it. That could be the placebo effect too.. On day 3 now, will let you know how it goes. I definitely do not think it's a waste or anything.

Great! thanks again bro for that feedbck keep up tellin us !

I think this stuff definitely DOES work. Every time I have taken it I have noticed increase in appetite. I'm able to eat more. The one downfall is that I am having stomach cramps/pains shortly after taking it. It's quite uncomfortable yet not totally unbearable. In my opinion, it's worth it with the increased appetite. It says to take it 45 min. before the meal. I think it would be better if taken 15-20 min. before, as thats when I notice my stomach growling and then come the stomach pains. I also usually have to go to the bathroom shortly after taking it so I'm not sure if it has some sort of reaction where it relaxes the bowels or whatnot.

Still taking it - definitely works. I was full before but could eat again. Normally I would not be able to put another meal away like I just did, but it definitely makes you have more of a capacity for food intake. It does make me go to the bathroom though. That's for sure. Seems like I have to go about 1/2 hour after taking it.

Quote Originally Posted by repeatoffender
    Still taking it - definitely works. I was full before but could eat again. Normally I would not be able to put another meal away like I just did, but it definitely makes you have more of a capacity for food intake. It does make me go to the bathroom though. That's for sure. Seems like I have to go about 1/2 hour after taking it.

GREAT to know! keep telling us !

Stuff seems to work well. I'm eating many small meals throughout the day, and basically I take it when I feel that I'll be too stuffed for the next meal. It def. helps out and makes a difference!

glad to hear that you got some results from blackhole I really didn't notice an overall effect...injectable B12 works better for me.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    or you could just learn to eat a lot? like everyone else?

Thread Information