violator1 is offline Associate Member

myogenx run with 6oxo or formadrol?

been hearing great things abotu myogenx. some say its good enough to use as pct. you guys think this is true? wonder if running it along side something would be beneficial to it or detrimental. say 6 oxo or formadrol. something similar to that. any thoughts??????

I think that SpyWizards MyoGenX PCT results are very impressive...they're at the top of this forum, as a sticky...

As for running it with an anti-estrogen, that's my next project for PF...I'm working on an anti-estrogen, for which I gathered feedback from members here, in order to get a product out there which will really be useful on a cycle to be used either instead of, or along with traditional AIs.

violator1 is offline Associate Member
    sounds exciting. good luck! i was just thinking that since the X is run during the day to boost test, maybe a nighttime formadrol, 6oxo addition would compliment it. i think i'll try it. i ordered my first bottle of myogenx a few days ago and after reading more into it, i'm ordering 2 more. a 220 lbs male would use what dosage to boost his test 300%? just curious. thanks again!

Thread Information