VictorsMan is offline New Member

cutting question

I am 23, 5'10 260. I am beginning a cutting diet and am curious if anyone recomends at supplements to help. I currently only take multi-vitamin, B-complex and Whey. Would CEE or a NO product help out? I've also tried AMP but did not feel anything from it. Thanks

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Try looking into clenbuterol . Just click this on the word to find out how to get. Good luck.

can CEE or NOshotgun be used while cutting?

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorsMan
    can CEE or NOshotgun be used while cutting?
    sure can, people recomend creatine in the gym for a cutting cycle because it gives u that extra umph in the gym when u cant get it from food.

And NO supplement wouldnt hurt either. but u wont need the CEE if you take the NO shotgun, its got a nice serving of creatine in it. and if u have read around the NO shotgun is some prety amazing stuff. i take it myself, and the pumps are out of this world.

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorsMan
    I am 23, 5'10 260. I am beginning a cutting diet and am curious if anyone recomends at supplements to help. I currently only take multi-vitamin, B-complex and Whey. Would CEE or a NO product help out? I've also tried AMP but did not feel anything from it. Thanks
    a few thoughts...

first and foremost get your diet 110% in check...post your plan of attack in the diet forum, theres A LOTof knowledgeable/helpful ppl--thats where i got my start ...all the supplements in the world wont save you if you dont have a perfect diet...Make sure you're hitting the cardio too

As far as CEE and NO, sure they would help out. During a cutting diet you're naturally in a calorie defecient state, therefore anything to help preventing muscular catabolism (i.e. CEE) is gonna help you out...I used plain ole arginine (the main ingredient in NO products) when i cut, and I can tell you once you get your bf down, it really helps to bring out vascularity, which gives you a lil extra push in the gym...wont really do much in way of building muscle however--simply provides visual stimulus...another good thing about NO products is they all contain caffeine, which is a good thermogenic agent

As far as what other supps to aid in cutting...I would stray from the clen previously recommended if you have not had ne experience with thermogenics before...Maybe consider an eca stack first, but only if your diet and cardio is in check!!!--and if it is make sure to do plenty of reading on it as to the doses, timing, and proper cycling lengths. I read you did not like amp...how many caps were you taking? If it was only 2, then it would be understandable you didnt feel nething...4 is where the "magic" happens. Give it another shot at 4 pills

-UpstateTank

thanks for the reply tank. I was taking 4 AMP's...i still wasnt feeling anything. It might be because I've used tons of adderol and eca in the past? i'm honestly not sure. I think im going to pick up some NOshotgun and glutamine to help with preserving muscle.

i also meant to say I did post my diet in the diet forum but have not gotten much feedback

Thread Information