Thread: m1t

lukepistol18 is offline New Member

m1t

I Have Researched Many Products,unhappy With Noxplode,and M1t Is What I Am Going To Go With. Anyone Suggest What I Can Take With It So I Can Minamize The Side Effects. Suggestions Stacking With It Will Be Appreciated Too,thank You!

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lukepistol18[B
    ]I Have Researched Many Products,unhappy With Noxplode,and M1t Is What I Am Going To Go With.[/B] Anyone Suggest What I Can Take With It So I Can Minamize The Side Effects. Suggestions Stacking With It Will Be Appreciated Too,thank You!
    lol
    you're "unhappy with noexplode" so you're jumping to M1T?? sorry bro but it sounds like you dont have a goddamn clue what you're doing. I wouldnt run it cause you dont have a clue what you're getting yourself into.

-UpstateTank

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lukepistol18
    I Have Researched Many Products,unhappy With Noxplode,and M1t Is What I Am Going To Go With. Anyone Suggest What I Can Take With It So I Can Minamize The Side Effects. Suggestions Stacking With It Will Be Appreciated Too,thank You!

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    how....why...did you capitalize every word in your post?

....just curious

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you have researched many products then you should find the time to research m1t. Plenty of info on it here............thats what the search fuction is for.

well,i should of been clearer,i am just having trouble sleeping after taking noxplode. the results are good but i am under the impression i can achieve the same or better without having sllep problems,that all. and your right about not knowing what i am doing,i have lifted on and off all my life but without supplaments,ihave been lifting for 3 months and to keep motivated this time i began using supplaments. be patient with me,i am not trying to offend anyone,i am learning and no one's better to ask then people on here! thanks

i capitlized every word because i didnt know i was being graded on my writing skills,na man,i didnt even realize it. i'll be more aware in the future,sorry!

its alright bro...we all gotta start somewhere
    def read read read though...and like a previously said def hit up the diet forum, thats where you're gonna get the best results from--hands down!

so you suggest i stay away of m1t because i am on here trying to learn or because the healths effect are to risky for someone that is not seasoned on taking these safely. could you suggest anything that would be better for me until i have more time learning the ins and outs of their effects?

thanks man,its what we all want,busting our asses in the gym and we want those awsome results right away.i'll make sure i get well educated on dieting. does anyone know of noxplode affecting one's sleep?

K.Biz is offline Banned
    thanks man,its what we all want,busting our asses in the gym and we want those awsome results right away.i'll make sure i get well educated on dieting. does anyone know of noxplode affecting one's sleep?
    if ur working out shortly before bed, no explode is going to get your heart rate to go a lil faster, which could be causing your lack of sleep. try working out in the am or afternoon, and make sure ur taking the no explode only pre-workout.

so you suggest i stay away of m1t because i am on here trying to learn or because the healths effect are to risky for someone that is not seasoned on taking these safely. could you suggest anything that would be better for me until i have more time learning the ins and outs of their effects?
    All of the above!
    Plus like i previously said, steroids (yes M1T is a steroid --a very potent and very very toxic one) are not miracle drugs...you have absolutely got to have a solid diet and training regmine to back it. Also I would not suggest M1T because this would be your first experience w/ steroids, and jumping into something as strong and toxic as M1T right off the bat is not the best of ideas--kinda like trying to get to third base w/o going through first and second. As far as what would I suggest (I know I'm going to sound like a broken record on this)--diet, diet and some more diet! If you're still gung-ho about taking supplements just stick w/ the basic staples...multi-vitamin, whey pwo, and maybe even some creatine. Mind you, you'll get even better results w/ the aforementioned supps if you have (betcha cant guess ) your diet in check!

-UpstateTank

The sooner you realize that plain isnt gonna happen, the more content you'll be...trust me--I used to have the same mindset

thats cool,i needed someone to help me out,i woulda jumped into it and although i am very serious and respect these products i am not ready for them. i also have been taking creatine mono with mass tech for 2 months. i am looking to try taking some type steroid to see how my body handles it and the results it will produce. i do know how to correctly lift,just never kept my diet in check. i lifted without any type of suplpuments and was mainly intersted only in looking good. it was on and off starting with football in high school. the more i am learning the more i am determined to dedicate myself to fully being focused with my workouts and diet to achieve max results. thanks man,i appreciate your time!

yeah due to my work,ilift about 5 or 6 pm. and i do know noxplode is pre-workout,thanks though,i seem like an gung ho idot huh? im just ecited and trying to learn as much as i can so i can be healthy and safe with this for a long time. i got a pretty good idea of many of the supplaments by going through many people and shops to see what works best for me. someday i'll post a pic up,im still a little light as of yet,510,170,have gained 13 pounds in 2 in halve months. if i post a pic now i would insult the rest of you guys on here,thanks again!

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    m1t is not something to start out with IMO. Its very harsh on the liver and has plenty of other negative side effects.

Thread Information